How many people from the NY,NJ, PA Area?

I am thinking of having a James Bond specific gathering in September and I wanted to get a head count of how many people might attend this. Think of it as a small gathering of like minded Bond collectors doing show and tell, talking Bond etc.....

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    i live in NJ,about 5 mins from philly
  • mpoplawskimpoplawski New Jersey, USAPosts: 128MI6 Agent
    I live in northern NJ, but travel to Philadelphia frequently. I would be interested in a get together. We should put together an schedule of things to do. I'm game.
    Bond: "But who would want to kill me, sir?"
    M: "Jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors . . . the list is endless."
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    im game 2
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Will try to gather some people offline...doesn't seem like there is too much interest here.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    If I had my own car I would be...
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Will try to gather some people offline...doesn't seem like there is too much interest here.

"Here" may well be the effective word. Have you posted to alt.fan.007, made mention at CBN, etc.? As a former organizer of Bond conventions I can tell you that the groundswell one might imagine exists doesn't really but you should certainly be able to get a dozen or so folks together there in the North East (always much more the hotbed of spy fans than the West).
  • Felix LiterFelix Liter Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    Live in New Windsor,N.Y. On Cantebury La. Both British Names
  • jscarlettjscarlett Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    You know I'm in schedule permitting....

John
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Considering it's about an 8000mile round trip, i'll unfortunately have to opt out. :s
  • gonzalc3gonzalc3 Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    Hi,

I live in Oakton,VA near the DC area so it is about 2 hour drive to PA...
  • MProps1138MProps1138 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    I'm in the Philadelphia area as well. I'd be game for a meet, schedule permitting of course.
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    I live about 6 hours away in MA, although I do have inlaws in PA.
    Mantis, how far are you from Quakertown?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    May be about 30 mins from there....probably will be holding one in May....stay tuned.