Timothy Dalton´s unused gunbarrel

I found this on youtube.com, but I´m not sure if it´s Dalton or just a joke, the quality is quite poor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcfFlNBz6Q

Comments

• Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Its no joke. It is genuine.It was posted there by a guy from CBn. Reminiscent of the Bob Simmons one. I prefer the one they used.
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Dalton's quite a jumpy fellow isn't he? :))

Sorry, had to get my two-cents in.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    I've heard of having a spring in your step, but that goes a little too far for me!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • VirgilVirgil Posts: 99MI6 Agent
    At first I thought it was quite funny. He jumps too much, I think. But it was a nice idea bringing back the Simmons style. Maybe Dalton´s own idea.
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Unfotunetly, it makes it look like he wasnt prepared for the shot and got a little bit scared by it.
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    I like it.
  • Klaus HergescheimerKlaus Hergescheimer Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Vastly prefer the gunbarrel that was actually used, although I do like the end stance, with the right-foot forward.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    Boy, I'm glad that they didn't use that frolic. :))

The other shoot-n-pose was much more dangerous.
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
    i´ve seen it now, and it´s a shame doesn´t have sound....
    looks ok, but, i think they used the one we see in the movie to make " a difference" between bonds.
    thought Dalton and Connery look simmilar, every Bond has a style: Simmons-Connery (can´t define), lazemby in his knee, Moore with two hands ( and not totally turn in LALD) Dalton not as crawled as Connery, Brosnan with one hand and Craig ... well, in the teaser didn´t do de walkout.
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    Oh good Lord, I thought that was appalling. How are we to expect the short-tempered 007 to be leaping about like that? It does not fit the actor well at all.
  • mrwoodpigeonmrwoodpigeon Posts: 59MI6 Agent
    :#