Timesplitters 007

JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
There is a game named Timesplitters Future Perfect (for Xbox) which is made by Free Radical (a previous rare team involved in Goldeneye 007. This is a great FPS with a mapmaker option.

here are mi questions:
1. have you played?
2. (the important one) have you any Goldeneye 007 related map?

Comments

• Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    I love the TimeSplitters series of games in general, and yes I have all of them (including FP), and no, I did not think about making a Goldeneye 007 style map, good idea, though.
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    i have timesplitters 2 for xbox, i have heard there are ways of using the map maker to creat goldeneye levels, iwould love o try it but i fear i dont have the patience, i can if someone did do this then it would be very basic asthere is only a certain amount ofspace and objects you can include when creating maps with this game
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    I have the second and third TimeSplitters games on the Box of X - I think they are great games. It would have been better again if Free Radical themselves had re-created some of the classic GoldenEye levels for the game.

I hadn't thought of using mapmaker to create GoldenEye-like maps myself, but I did once make a level similar to the Bunker level, where you have to escape a jail cell.