Asain/Saigon/Shanghai music on TND

heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
Does anyone have a TND soundtrack that has the music from Saigon or Shangai on it?

You know when they are flying in the helicopter.

Cheers! {[]
1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,224Chief of Staff
    Does anyone have a TND soundtrack that has the music from Saigon or Shangai on it?

Cheers! {[]

That would be "Helicopter Ride", then. It's on the second volume of TND music, released in 2000 by Chapter III Records. This is a more complete representation of David Arnold's score for the picture, containing 18 tracks of film music plus an 11 minute interview with the composer, and was released to quash the bootleg versions which had appeared. It does not feature any of the songs (Sheryl Crow, k.d. lang, Moby) nor strangely enough the cue "Station Break". What it does have is about 25 minutes of music from the second part of the movie which did not make it onto the regular soundtrack album (it hadn't been completed by the release date). It should still be available from the usual sources.

The extra tracks are:

Helicopter Ride
    Bike Chase
    Bike Shop Fight
    Kowloon Bay
    Boarding The Stealth
    A Tricky Spot For 007
    All In A Day's Work
    (plus David Arnold Interview)
  • xman25xman25 Houston, TexasPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    I have the 'complete' TND score. It has 45 tracks and one hour and 57 minutes worth of music.

xman25
  • QwertyQwerty New York, USAPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

Cheers! {[]

That would be "Helicopter Ride", then. It's on the second volume of TND music, released in 2000 by Chapter III Records. This is a more complete representation of David Arnold's score for the picture, containing 18 tracks of film music plus an 11 minute interview with the composer, and was released to quash the bootleg versions which had appeared. It does not feature any of the songs (Sheryl Crow, k.d. lang, Moby) nor strangely enough the cue "Station Break". What it does have is about 25 minutes of music from the second part of the movie which did not make it onto the regular soundtrack album (it hadn't been completed by the release date). It should still be available from the usual sources.

The extra tracks are:

Helicopter Ride
    Bike Chase
    Bike Shop Fight
    Kowloon Bay
    Boarding The Stealth
    A Tricky Spot For 007
    All In A Day's Work
    (plus David Arnold Interview)

...and most definitely worth buying!
    ~ Nobody Knows Me Like You Know Me ~
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,224Chief of Staff
    xman25 wrote:
    I have the 'complete' TND score. It has 45 tracks and one hour and 57 minutes worth of music.

That would be one of the bootlegs I mentioned above.