Bond ENGLISH project NEED bond experts help....

ok... so my english project is to do a characterization on james bond. Its AP english so its not the easiest stuff in the world. I already started off the paper with bond being at a dinner affair in his tux with his martini talking to a girl and so forth.... Now, the tricky part is to show bond's smooth, non- chalant character in a heated situation... BUT the tricky part is that it has to be out of context from previous pieces... meaning it cant be bond getting chased in his BMW by terrorists with AKs... it has to be something never before seen... even something goofy like a bumper car chase, or a roller blading chase... those are corney ideas but something out of context.... any ideas???? thanks guys

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    Out of context huh? And maybe goofy? How about Bonds wife comes into the dinner affair in a house coat and curlers in her hair. She yells at Bond for being away from home for so long and not calling when he's going to be late. She also reminds him that he has several kids that need to be taken care of when she's at work. I'm not sure how he can talk his way out of it, but that's a heated situation, and has never happened before.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    chase on a segway lol
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Bond walks into a McDonalds

Bond: Id like a chocolate thickshake please. Shaken, not stired.

Cashier: Uh sir, we only make them shaken.

Bond: Well good, i hope Im not over dressed for this establishment (hes in a tux, after all)

Cashier: Is that your aston martin getting robbed?
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    chase on a segway lol

If Roger was still Bond, definitely ... :))
  • 742617000027742617000027 Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    Gay love scene with Jaws.

Ouch.
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Gay love scene with Jaws.

Ouch.

He can either drink a slow-acting, painful poison or watch Irma Bunt strip.

And yeah, the Segway chase would be perfect for Roger, as only he could pull it off.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Bond is at a park when a beautiful woman walks up to him. "Hi, I couldn't help but notice that you and I have the same taste in cars. My name is Nicole. What is yours?" "Bond, James Bond. However, Nicole, I have to say that I am in a committed relationship and I don't believe in being unfaithful. You seem like a really nice woman and I would love to have a coffee with you, but that would have to be it. It would simply break Moneypenny's heart, my girlfriend that is, if I were to also date someone else."
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Four words: Bond vs. Erectile Disfunction...
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent

Now you're being ridiculous :))
    Moneypenny to Bond: "Don't worry, it happens to all men." :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    hockey21 wrote:
    I already started off the paper with bond being at a dinner affair in his tux with his martini talking to a girl and so forth.... Now, the tricky part is to show bond's smooth, non- chalant character in a heated situation... BUT the tricky part is that it has to be out of context from previous pieces...

Okay Hockey21, since we're now into the "new, darker edged" Bond, the villain should be the exact opposite.

He should be warm, life-embracing and extremely cheerful; maybe he may break into a lively musical number somewhere along the way (oh, maybe he should be gay as well). :D

Have Bond go to a country where people drive on the right side of the road, and have a high-speed car chase where Bond, being British, drives on the left - it hasn't been done before, and I'm quite surprised no-one at Eon has thought of it yet. 8-)

As to the girl, give her - shock, horror - a NORMAL NAME, something like Sarah Jones or Jill Smith, and have her deliver even funnier one-liners than Bond. And to top all of it off, have her save him quite a few times. {[]
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
    Two words: Gay Bond!