Total Film December issue

emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,694MI6 Agent
Bond on the front (as previously seen on Entertainment Weekly):
http://www.totalfilm.com/latest_issues/december_2006

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,694MI6 Agent
    Nice piece- new interview with all the players who all seem very jolly. I liked the story that Le Chiffre's contact lens made judging distance difficult- he kept actually hitting Craig in the torture sequence! Some new behind the scenes pics too; plus another of those gambling table promo shots.

(And those who get offended because they think other people might be offended by swearing should beware: Craig's swearing like a docker again! And even Campbell's at it! Personally I quite like it- seems like he's having fun and at least feels strongly about it!)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,765MI6 Agent
    Bond is on the cover of Norway's most read newspaper today, "Verdens Gang" (VG) is a tabloid selling 1,3 million copies a day and is more serious than the Sun or Bild Zeitung (faint praise!)
    Not strictly the topic of the thread, but it felt wrong to open a new thread about one article in a norwegian newspaper. So here comes a report from the huge and all-important norwegian market ...
    The headline is: "Blond Bond hated by the fans".
    There are some statements by Craig from an interview, but everything is stuff we have heared before: the negative reactions in some media and the net, privacy, reading up on Bond and injuries he got because he took the job so seriously.
    Two norwegian movie journalists and one from the film industry (20th century fox norway) and a crime novelist are asked about Bond and Craig.
    One is negative, one is positive (20th century fox) and two are doubters. I think the article is fairly good and balanced, but the headlines ("HATED by the fans") are more negative because of the need for a tabloid style headline. "New Bond might turn out to be good" hasn't got quite the same ring to it ...
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Pretty good pic of Craig on the cover.