Video Interview with Craig

emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
A nice interview with him from Sweden:

http://webbtv.dn.se/playlist.aspx?cUrl=htt...JamesBondDN.wmv

Comments

• Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    Thanks emtiem, great interview. He really seems to be warming up to all of it. Can't wait for Letterman next Tue...
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    Parky should be good too- he's on it on the 11th, I believe.
  • sampile2005sampile2005 Posts: 56MI6 Agent
    you know what, it's the first interview I have seen where I have liked what he said. He didn't say "I'm not going into that" or "It's not something I want to discuss". He didn't try and blag his way through it or change the topic. And I liked the fact that he openly admitted to having his tooth knocked out - but he didn't let it bother him and he got on with the job. That has boosted my hopes of him earning the title:.... "007"
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    It is indeed miles away from the announcement press conference. I think people should give him some slack for that, it was quite the whirlwind at the time.

He had read the script and signed on for the part, but hadn't gotten his feet wet. How could he have answered some of those questions? Especially when some of them were along the lines of "who would make a better Bond girl, Sienna Miller or Kate Moss?"

It's amazing how bad the press is these days, it doesn't matter whether it's entertainment, politcs, sports, etc.

I really like how he speaks of approaching the role, I don't see how anyone can argue with a serious actor taking a serious approach to 007. God forbid someone gets the part who actually cares and wants to entertain the audience! He's pretty thick skinned. I'd imagine a lot of that "tit for tat" as he said was pretty hard to hear, but he seems pretty tough to me!