Metro Paper- Bond Sites

A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
National free Metro Newspaper (Midlands/Birmingham edition), in the media section have a 'net watch' section.

Today, to allow us to brush on our Bond before CR release, they gave a guide to the Best Bond sites on web for info, giving a brief discussion on what will be found on each eg pics, music comps etc.

Jamesbond.com
Jamesbondmm.co.uk
Bondmovies.net

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    I think they missed a key site :v ;)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    Cool, thanks for pointing that out A7ce :)

Although I have to say the website doesn't contain much CR information ;%. I try to avoid any information about any new film I wish to see, so I can watch the film without knowing all about the plot, it's secrets and twists. Although this is not always possible when it comes to the hype surrounding a new Bond film!
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Cool, thanks for pointing that out A7ce :)

Although I have to say the website doesn't contain much CR information ;%. !

It was more on the lines of bringing u up2 date with the back catalogue, but congrats for making it !!!
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    I think they missed a key site :v ;)

Our site is not a straight forward (simple?)visual medium, as others are, but more navigational and primarily debate, which a newbie could find daunting due to the wealth of discussion available