James Bond Statistics - Help needed

Can anybody help......

Does somebody know how many car accidents, james bond has had throughout all the JB films?

Also, is there an offical date of birth and home address?

Help is greatly appreciated.....

Comments

• Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    damon1980 wrote:
    Can anybody help......

Are you asking this on all the sites?

According to Pearson, Fleming's Bond's date of birth is 11 November 1920, making 007 86 this Saturday.
  • KissyLoverKissyLover AustraliaPosts: 139MI6 Agent
    The only accident I remember Connery's bond having was at Golfingers factory....sorry, I know I'm not being much help :( Maybe someone with knowledge of the later films can shed more light on this issue. -{
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    damon1980 wrote:
    Does somebody know how many car accidents, james bond has had throughout all the JB films?

I guess that depends on what you define as him having an accident.

For example, I'd call the taxi splitting in two when hit by another car in VTAK pretty clear, but how about when he broke the windshield? Is that two with the same car?

As a result of his actions, a hearse runs off the road in DN. Does that count? Running Tilly off the road in GF? All the police cars that pile-up in MWGG and VTAK?
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    damon1980 wrote:
    Can anybody help......

Are you asking this on all the sites?

According to Pearson, Fleming's Bond's date of birth is 11 November 1920, making 007 86 this Saturday.

So Hardyboy, Bond AND Alison Doody all share the same birthday? Lucky group of people there.