A question for the powers that be..

The long awaited James Bond DVD's have arrived. But there's a catch. If you just want the Connery Bond you need to buy the Dalton, The Moore,(which isn't that bad), the Landsby, (or whatever his name was), and the Brosman, which was pretty good. But being a child of the sixties and a hard core fan of the orginal, I'm going to hold out. Will these ever be released individually?..

Comments

• RJJBRJJB United StatesPosts: 346MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    Haven't really heard of any individual releases as yet. I remember the last time they were released, after an initial time, stores were given the ability to sell them individually. Personally, I don't know why they didn't release the 7 Connery movies in one set (inluding NSNA since they have the rights to it), the Roger Moore crap in its own garbage can, and the remaining movies in a third set of seven.

You might want to check out ebay too. You can usually find them there when this happens.
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    RJJB wrote:
    Haven't really heard of any individual releases as yet. Personally, I don't know why they didn't release the 7 Connery movies in one set (inluding NSNA since they have the rights to it), the Roger Moore crap in its own garbage can, and the remaining movies in a third set of seven.

Please do not refer to the Roger Moore movies as crap, as they are most certainly not.
    RJJB wrote:
    Haven't really heard of any individual releases as yet. Personally, I don't know why they didn't release the 7 Connery movies in one set (inluding NSNA since they have the rights to it), the Roger Moore crap in its own garbage can, and the remaining movies in a third set of seven.

Please do not refer to the Roger Moore movies as crap, as they are most certainly not.

Any other terms I would prefer to use for the Roger Moore cartoons would be censored.
  • Agent SidewinderAgent Sidewinder Posts: 223MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    RJJB wrote:
    RJJB wrote:

Any other terms I would prefer to use for the Roger Moore cartoons would be censored.

Ooh, watch out, folks. 'E's well 'ard, this one.

No, seriously, RJJB, I can accept you hating Roger Moore and his films with every fibre of your soul and then some, but could you try to be just a little less humourless about it, 'kay? B-)
    I don't hate the RM films with every fibre of my soul--they are, after all, just movies that I never have to watch again. And in all fairness, I never chastise anyone who likes his movies. Nor do I post messages in any Roger Moore thread or respond to the overwrought gushing that many people post about RM. So if I occasionally voice my disdain, so be it.
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    Anyway, to answer the original question...

I take it in your country the DVDs are not sold separately (yet); fear not, they will be coming, because in mine they most certainly are.

You will soon be able to buy any Bond film that takes your fancy, so all you need is patience. {[]
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."