johnny lightening cars

hi I am trying to complete a collection of johnny lightening cars. The one I a missing is the german tourists car. I have a number of unopened doubles if anyone has two of the above and wants to swap
Thanks

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    paulafar wrote:
    hi I am trying to complete a collection of johnny lightening cars. The one I a missing is the german tourists car. I have a number of unopened doubles if anyone has two of the above and wants to swap

Try Googling that one; there are a few dealers out there that still have these at reasonable prices, especially some of the more random models such as this one.

BTW, it's "lightning," not "lightening," I used to work for a consumer electronics company and that was forever turning-up as an error in the safety instructions.
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    paulafar wrote:
    Thanks

Is this from the first or second batch of Johnny Lightning cars (or were there more than that?) I have a complete set of the first series (kinda) but my dog chewed open some of the packages.
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    darenhat wrote:
    Is this from the first or second batch of Johnny Lightning cars (or were there more than that?)

There are more or less five series: Two initial releases, a third with mini-posters, then two anniversary batches. The Volkswagen was in the very last I think.