Ultimate Bond ??

Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
After a survey of 2000 Bond fans here is the ultimate James Bond.

Personally, he doesn't do much for me ...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2006530595,00.html

Comments

• cdsdsscdsdss JakartaPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    Oh god, that's hideous. Like Ted Koppel's geeky little brother or something...
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Frakenstein's monster more like
  • VampiressRNVampiressRN CaliforniaPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    Eeeegads...only goes to show you that Bond cannot be created by a computer. he is simply too complex....and better looking. :(|)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    After seeing that, I can say with extreme coinfidence. I'm better looking than Bond.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    :)) That's horrible. If that's the ultimate Bond, I would hate to see what the 'absolute worst' Bond is. 8-)
    Mr Martini wrote:
    After seeing that, I can say with extreme coinfidence. I'm better looking than Bond.
    Me too. ;) Which is a problem because when I watch a Bond film I don't want to be better looking than the lead; if I were, it would deflate my fantasy that Bond can sleep with any women that he wants to. :(
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman