"Bond 77" online?

Are there any music stores online like iTunes that have "The spy who loved me" soundtrack or "Bond 77" because I really don't want to by the CD if I don't have to.

Thanks

Comments

• Secretagent00Secretagent00 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    bump
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    You don't want the CD version anyway - trust me. It's a crappy re-done version which hasn't the pace or thrill of the version used in the actual movie - which is completely unavailable. Buying the soundtrack for this movie would be a waste of time and money anyway - take it from me.

If anyone bumps into the version used in the film, which isn't just a recording off of the DVD with all of the bloody sound effects, I'd very much like to talk to you!
    wow I did not know that thanks for the info
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    If anyone bumps into the version used in the film, which isn't just a recording off of the DVD with all of the bloody sound effects, I'd very much like to talk to you!

The movie version is one of my very favourite pieces of Bond music. A real shame it's (apparently) not available.
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    Well, there are like half a dozen movie versions... All of them are different.
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    The Cat wrote:

Very interesting, this is news to me. I would like to hear them, are they available?
    The Cat wrote:

Very interesting, this is news to me. I would like to hear them, are they available?

Buying the original soundtrack multiple times is a lot cheaper than a single track of the original sessions. Secretagent00, you should really look out for that CD, it's dirt cheap anyway. :)
    Ok will do
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    what is Bond 77?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,220Chief of Staff
    what is Bond 77?

It's a piece of music from TSWLM, written by Marvin Hamlisch and very much a disco-influenced update of the "James Bond Theme". It features during the ski chase, car chase, etc, and is on the soundtrack album. But, and it's a big but, all of these versions are different- the one available on the album is not any of the versions heard in the film.
  • Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    Download LimeWire.
    1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."
    I hope you do realise that a) it's illegal and b) the frikkin' track is not released...