Topic: Any one interested??

Hi, Just Wondered if anyone wanted an ebay account with name Jamesbond--007. These are now very rare to get anything close to this. Rating -0 Msg with Offers Cheers

Re: Any one interested??

Thats Jamesbond--oo7

Never seen the appeal of this sort of thing. What sort of person would pay hundreds for a ebay account or a hotmail account or having the numbers 007 in your mobile number. It's ridiculous.

indeed it is...

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Brothers, some people are into that, however, I find it a little bit of a waste of money, but to each man his own. I love 007, of course, but I would never have it as my eBay account, it sounds slightly geeky, or I could jsut be too old for that game. But, a friend of mine from college had his license plate read that, and got it the day TSWLM, came out!

I think a bond related number plate is more acceptable. I've seen pathetic ones like CA51 NOR. The good ones are mega money though I bet.

s96024 wrote:

I think a bond related number plate is more acceptable. I've seen pathetic ones like CA51 NOR. The good ones are mega money though I bet.

And thats for sale at about £3000 !!

There will be plenty to choose from now that the 07 numberplates are due to go on sale - most O07 plates will start at £1999 - start saving now !

YNWA: Justice For The 96

The Joy Of 6

But how can you encorporate 07 unless the 2nd letter is an O. The prices for numberplates are ridiculous.

Sir Miles wrote:
s96024 wrote:

And thats for sale at about £3000 !!

There will be plenty to choose from now that the 07 numberplates are due to go on sale - most O07 plates will start at £1999 - start saving now !

I'm not quite following this ... the UK system for personalized plates must be radically differennt from the US.

Last edited by PoorMansJB (2nd Dec 2006 09:59)

We have 2 letters then either a 0 or 5 depending on the time of year the car is made 0 beginning 5 end. Then second number is the year i.e 2007. So therefore all cars made in the beginning of next year will have 07 at end of last 4 characters. I.e RO07 WRD. then you could space it out R O07 WRD.

Last edited by s96024 (2nd Dec 2006 10:06)