Its 1997, and KD Lang is picked over Sheryl Crow..

Yes, its alternate universe time again. The below YouTube shows what had happened if our favourite sapphic lady had been picked over moany old crow...

Its quite a revelation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GgDHnWmPU4

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    actonsteve wrote:
    Yes, its alternate universe time again. The below YouTube shows what had happened if our favourite sapphic lady had been picked over moany old crow...

If only it weren't for the vegetarian flap ...
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent
    I actually like Cheryl Crow's song, particulary the opneing words: "Darling, I'm dead. I'm in a puddle on the floor, waiting for you to return."
    One of the strongest Brosnan title songs.
    Problem is, KD Lang's is even better!
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Surrender was a much better and stronger tune than SC "Tomorrow Never Dies" - it's also used through a lot of the music in the film - Kowloon Bay for example uses a lot of Surrender.

Just re-name it Tomorrow Never Dies and it would have made a much better Bond theme.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • actonsteveactonsteve Posts: 299MI6 Agent
    But seen against the titles on YouTube 'Surrender' is a much stronger piece then Ms dirge crow...
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,220Chief of Staff
    Works for me. I've always considered "Surrender" the true theme for TND, partially because of the Barryesque manner in which Arnold used it as the basis for the score.
    Oh, and benskelly, Arnold got his way with TWINE as well. 2 out of 4, so far.