OHMSS Bond Theme

scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
hey!

just wondering if anyone else thought the bond theme from OHMSS was a bit, well, weird? not iin a bad way, because i kinda liked it.

also did anyone notice at the end credits when it was playing that the editing where they tried to combine it with the original bond theme was just awful?!?!

and one more question, who thought that in the scene where bond is sitting in his offic and they played all the theme tunes from previous films it was editing very badly? i could have done a better job!
http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.

Comments

• FatsnbulFatsnbul Prospect, KentuckyPosts: 79MI6 Agent
    The title theme for OHMSS is my favorite. The end theme with the Bond theme added doesn't bother me. As far as when they string them together for the montage. I think it is fine. I don't think a 30 second montage would have been good. To keep it moving, I thought that what they had was fine.
  • LukeLuke USAPosts: 99MI6 Agent
    editing standards in the 60s weren't at the same level as they are today. You have to take some of the fight scenes and montages from these earlier films with a grain of salt, as they say.
    It's all right. It's quite all right, really. She's having a rest. We'll be going on soon. There's no hurry, you see. We have all the time in the world.