Hi --> Alec Trevelyan

Hi there, I'm new around here. I wanted to check out what people actually do for James Bond collectables, because James Bond is amazing. I also have a figure that doesn't really fit in with the stuff that I collect, that I thought someone else would appreciate.

It's the Goldeneye 12" Alec Trevelyan figure, box is in good shape, no rips or tears in the plastic/box, though it's maybe a little scuffed up. Here's some pictures:

Trevelian001.jpg
Trevelian002.jpg
Trevelian003.jpg

If anyone's interested, please let me know ^_^

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    Never been much of a "doll" person.
  • Dell DeatonDell Deaton Posts: 159MI6 Agent
    The watch band appears to be wrong on this figure. If memory serves, both Double-0s were wearing their Omega Seamasters on straps for the Archangel Chemical Warfare Facility mission. Trevelyan wouldn't have had the same opportunity as Bond did to "upgrade" after that; he'd have had to have kept his original.

Link: My review of the film GoldenEye
  • IronMaidenIronMaiden Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    As I've been reading through these threads, I have been beyond astounded at all of your attention to detail. You truly know your Bond movies.

This guy has never been opened. I won him at a Gaming Night on Friday, and while I love the Bond, I've got far too many collections already to start up another.
  • SeanConnery007SeanConnery007 The Bond Archive - London, EngPosts: 169MI6 Agent
    How much would you be willing to sell it for?
    Nobody Writes Threads Better.
    I see it goes from anywhere from $30-70 on eBay, but since I'm a nice person, I'd be happy to let it go for the lower price plus shipping to wherever you are, if that's ok. I'm not really sure what they're worth after all.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    I converted the exclusive version of that figure's head, which is unscarred, into a custom figure of a literary James Bond.

Dell is right about the band being wrong, but Sideshow didn't detail the watch too well.
    I converted the exclusive version of that figure's head, which is unscarred, into a custom figure of a literary James Bond....

Do you have a picture of your work Posted somewhere? This sounds very interesting, and I'd like to see it.

Thanks!
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent

Outstanding!

No reason to apologize for your photography, by the way. And my favorite was the three-quarter shot, w/ gun drawn.
    edited December 2006
    B-)
    Any interest? If price is a problem I can haggle, I really just don't want it cluttering up my already cluttered room.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Just stick it on ebay.