james bond 007 number plate

iam selling a james bond 007 number plate which can be issued to any uk register car.

A 007 KAR

If you are interested please contacy me at csbamrah@hotmail.com

i am asking for about 10,000 pounds or nearest offer. make me an offer i might accept.

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    csb007 wrote:
    iam selling a james bond 007 number plate which can be issued to any uk register car.

A 007 KAR

If you are interested please contacy me at csbamrah@hotmail.com

i am asking for about 10,000 pounds or nearest offer. make me an offer i might accept.

Your having a laugh aren't you!
  • csb007csb007 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    its only funny if you ain't got the money but i own a db5 so i don't think you got the right to take the **** mate.
  • ohm5sohm5s Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't mind the DB5 !!
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    csb007 wrote:
    its only funny if you ain't got the money but i own a db5 so i don't think you got the right to take the **** mate.

This place get more like alt.fan.james-bond every day; too bad Sico doesn't have some sort of screening process ... save it would probably have banned me, too!
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    csb007 wrote:

That's mature. Are you sure you're old enough to drive a car?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    csb007 wrote:

He didn't tell us, if his DB5 was an 1:43 or an1:18 ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    There are so many 007 plates on the DVLA website following the release of the 07 plates last week at £999 - £1999 so yes, he is having a laugh :))