Can I have some help?

I was wondering how to post a picture. I read the thing how to do it but am still confused?

Comments

• Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Go to my ajb007. Then click onto personal photo. You should see a multitude of photos. If so, click onto a box next to the word 'use' under the photo of your choice. Then press Confirm Personal Photo at the bottom of the page. That should do it. If it doesn't work, then I suggest you PM a Mod.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    In case Pierce isn't talking about personal photos to use as icons, here's what you do: when you wish to post a picture, first make sure you do two things--see that it isn't an official Bond image owned by MGM/Sony/EON, as we're not allowed to post them here; and then see that it's hosted by another site. AJB won't host it for you. Right-click the image and click "Properties." Highlight and copy the address (URL). To post the image on AJB, type the following in your message box: left bracket, followed by IMG and an = sign. Paste the URL, then type in a right bracket. Leave no spaces. I hope this helps. It's the best I can do!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Sorry. My mistake. ;%
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Pierce Brosnan335Pierce Brosnan335 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Thank you