The Ultimate James Bond Fan Book

PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
I just got this wonderful book for X-Mas, and was flipping thru it when I found something awesome. In the back, in the acknowlagements, AJB is mentioned along with our very own SiCo.

though there are a few errors in this book, I'd reccomend it to everyone here. It's full of awesome trivia and much much more.

~Pen -{
Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    I bought this book when it came out - entertaining read it is too. The mistakes and spelling errors must have driven the author mad when they saw the finished version.
    YNWA 97
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    I bet. I about had a conniption when I saw them, and I'm not the author, so I feel real bad for her. A very good source, but I think I'll stick to Essential Bond for my in depths, though Deb Lipp did work with Pheiffer and Worral on her book...

~Pen -{

Pendragon wrote:
    I bet. I about had a conniption when I saw them, and I'm not the author, so I feel real bad for her. A very good source, but I think I'll stick to Essential Bond for my in depths, though Deb Lipp did work with Pfeiffer and Worrall on her book...

~Pen -{

Thanks for the info - I didn't know those two helped her out.
    YNWA 97
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    yea, it's in the acknowlagements. It's even got a small section on CR.

~Pen -{

Pendragon wrote:
    yea, it's in the acknowlagements. It's even got a small section on CR.

~Pen -{

Well, it says that they were "helpful and kind", not how helpful and kind they were.

Still - worth a read.
    YNWA 97