Pick one!

I'm sure all of you have answered this question before.... but some might like to do it again!

WHO IS THE ULTIMATE BOND?? It can't just be one thing like being handsome etc.
What are the qualities that make you think, "WOW...THIS GUY IS GREAT!!"

You have the following to pick from:

1.S.Connery
2.G.Lazomby
3.R.Moore
4.T.Dolton
5.P.Broznan
6.D.Craig

Comments

• Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    You have no idea how many times that gets asked here. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:

And the answer is always Sir Sean :D
  • RJJBRJJB United StatesPosts: 346MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:

Yes, but this time we have alternate speelings on 3 of the actors names just to spice things up.
  • JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
    I think it was Dolton, but if the planets would aline again, and time travel is a possibillity, i would stay with Lazomby.

Sorry DramaQueen: the Answer is Connery, he is Bond (if you don't think like that please see the AFI award that he received in 2006)

And sorry, but if this gets complicated... this post would be closed
  • spymx5spymx5 Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    This is like picking your favorite child,,,I think they were all good for there times,,
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited January 2007
    s96024 wrote:
    And the answer is always Sir Sean :D
    Of course. That is as it should be. -{
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Dramaqueen, I'm sorry, but this is the most tired topic in Bond history. It's asked by someone on EVERY single Bond site and it pops up all the time. We tend to encourage more thoughtful and thorough discussions, so this one is closed.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.