What is your Favorite James Bond Movie?

Best James Bond Movie

http://www.rankthese.com/poll.aspx?Pollid=53

Inquiring minds want to know...Check it out if you have an opinion. I liked GoldenEye (especially after the n64 game) but to each his own. What do the diehards think?

The website is new. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JanusElite

Comments

• baccaretbaccaret Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    wow they had about 30 votes on the website. If you want to check out all of our favorites you can click compare favorites and see everybodys that post on this website,you will get alot better sampling about the favorite movies.
  • delliott101delliott101 Posts: 115MI6 Agent
    JanusElite wrote:
    Best James Bond Movie

http://www.rankthese.com/poll.aspx?Pollid=53

Inquiring minds want to know...Check it out if you have an opinion. I liked GoldenEye (especially after the n64 game) but to each his own. What do the diehards think?

The website is new. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    JanusElite

Umm... ANOTHER ONE?? Click on the "Favorite Film" link to the lest of this post to see my ranking!
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    I'll just check our profiles to see who likes what. I dont like web voting sites that allows one person to make multiple votes. If you close your browser and re-visit you can vote as often as you like -hardly an honest representation.
  • JanusEliteJanusElite Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Thanks to everyone who voted. We got almost 100 votes - many of them from this board.{[]

"If you close your browser and re-visit you can vote as often as you like"

Smoke: I don't think this is true. Have you actually done this? If so, please let me know how. We would really appreciate the feedback :(|)
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    I can't vote for the same film more than once. But you can vote for as many films as you want. You would have to change your IP to vote again. Who would bother tbh.