Bond movie posters

How about having a section devoted to the collecting of original Bond :007) movie posters ????
maybe have a wanted, trade, sell and show your collection section, how people display or store there posters, the sort of price they bring as and when sold at auction ?????

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Why would a special section (forum?) be needed, though? I don't see why a thread in Memorabilia & Collecting wouldn't suffice. . .after all, we don't have special forums for model Bond cars, Sideshow figures, etc. Just wonderin'.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • S_P_E_C_T_R_ES_P_E_C_T_R_E Posts: 281MI6 Agent
    perhaps because it would be of interest/use to those that collect. good idea about a section for those that collect bond cars figures etc im sure that would be of interest/use too.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,515Chief of Staff
    I agree with Hardyboy that there is no real need for a special section for posters. The good old Memorabilia & Collecting Forum is there for that purpose.
    Why not start a thread in there and see how it goes ?
    YNWA 97
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    I am looking into (along with everything else, I know!!) to have a kind of collectors 'bit' so stay tuned but I can't guarantee it will happen very quickly! I have been thinking of something for years though, so maybe one day! :D
    Simon