Nightmare title song artist?

Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,792MI6 Agent
You wake up in the middle of the night cowered in sweat and panic in your eyes. You realize you just woke up from a horrible nightmare about a new Bond movie and the title song artist was ....?

In my case, there are many:
-Any country & western artist
-Celine Dion
-Westlife or other boyband

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    U2, Chilli Peppers, Sting.

And Shirley Bassey, natch.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Britney Spears or Paris Hilton. :o
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    You wake up in the middle of the night cowered in sweat and panic in your eyes. You realize you just woke up from a horrible nightmare about a new Bond movie and the title song artist was ....?

William Shatner
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,792MI6 Agent
    Hilton, Spears and Shatner should have been on my list too. But U2? Why on earth shouldn't U2 sing a Bond title song? Didn't you find "Goldeneye" bondian? Not using U2 in a Bond movie would be like not using Cathrine Zeta-Jones during the 90's. Or not casting Monica Bellucci t all... It would be a terrible waste.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

225px-Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

PRINCE! :o
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    Barry White
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,302Chief of Staff
    emtiem wrote:
    Shirley Bassey, natch.

Huh? ?:)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,561Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:

Keane
    Coldplay
    YNWA 97
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    Shirley Bassey, natch.

Huh? ?:)

In 2008, just when Bond's getting popular and fresh, having a Bassey number up front would be very tatty and camp.
    As for U2; they're so middle of the road it hurts- let's keep Bond feeling a little dangerous.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,792MI6 Agent
    Many good (horrible?)suggestions here!
    Emtiem might have a point: U2 is perhaps too obvious?
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited January 2007
    There are quite a few nightmare artists I could mention, but for the time being, here are three:

1)Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, or any other Simpson out there.

2)Madonna. (I'm still recovering from the first time.)

3)Any artist that won Pop/US/Australian or any other kind of Idol.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

In my case, there are many:
    -Any country & western artist
    -Celine Dion
    -Westlife or other boyband

Eminem the real slim shady
  • Napoleon Han SoloNapoleon Han Solo Posts: 78MI6 Agent
    I realize I'm reversing the topic by saying this, but I wish Bowie had done a Bond song in the eighties or nineties. His lyrics always have that fatalistic edge to them. Come to think of it he has virtually the same accent as Pierce Brosnan and their speaking voices are quite similar. It might have sounded like Pierce was singing his own theme song. Which may have been too strange. So perhaps I'm not so off topic after all lol.
  • Dracos_OculistDracos_Oculist Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    For your consideration:

The Hoff
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Robbie Williams. Not only because he's a complete twunt, but also because he so desperately wants to do it.

Fortunately his career is plummeting down the toilet so it looks like there'll be fat chance. HAHA!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • positivelyshockingpositivelyshocking Posts: 53MI6 Agent

The Cheeky Girls!
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    edited February 2007
    Here's a couple of mine:

-Eminiem

-Madonna - Oh sorry, that wasn't a nightmare it was Die Another Day

-Paris Hilton

-The Ordinary Boys

-The Killers - Some people think that they would be a good choice but not in my opinion.

-James Blunt

-Slipknot

To name but a few!!!
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • ToshTogoToshTogo Rep. of South AfricaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    Well one of my greatest nightmares was realised for DAD,

Nightmare artists: Britney Spears, any form of boy band, black eyed peas,