The Location Where Bond Almost Gets Cremated in Diamonds Are Forever.

kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
edited February 2007 in The James Bond Films
This is the location, where Bond (Sean Connery) gets cremated in the film Diamonds are Forever in Henderson, NV. The Photographs were taken by me in November of 1999 with a bad camera. That's not a Tornado behind the place! The overhead images were taken from Google Earth. No Copyright Infringement Intended.

http://www.positive-entertainment.com/palm_mortuary_henderson/

Enjoy!

Kees

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,281Chief of Staff
    In a word, wow! Keep up the good work, kees007, your Bond location series is thrilling {[].
  • kees007kees007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Thank you. I wonder if any Bond fan has chosen that place to get buried in.

Kees
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Very good kees!

Some very interesting places you have been to.

Keep it up! {[]
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    edited February 2007
    Keep up the good location work, kees007. :)

The scene in DAF where Sean Connery's Bond is almost cremated alive is amongst the most disturbing to watch in the entire series.

The thought of being trapped alive in such a confined space (as a coffin) while it is burning is truly frightening.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    The scene in DAF where Sean Connery's Bond is almost cremated alive is amongst the most disturbing to watch in the entire series.

The thought of being trapped alive in such a confined space (as a coffin) while it is burning is truly frightening.
    I very much agree. It is a terrifying scene in which it seems that there is nothing Bond can do and he is heading towards a certain death. :#
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman