Roger Moore's Unused MR Gunbarrel

For some strange reason the producers decided not to use this classic Roger Moore gunbarrel walk that was intended for Moonraker. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbH9NXfpXic

Comments

• RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

Totally didn't see that coming! :))
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    The things people can do on the Net these days! :))
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited February 2007
    For some strange reason the producers decided not to use this classic Roger Moore gunbarrel walk that was intended for Moonraker. :D
    Wow, I wonder why. :))

(I have to say that the first time I saw it, I got quite a shock. I thought it was going to be serious. :D)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:
    (I have to say that the first time I saw it, I got quite a shock. I thought it was going to be serious. :D)

You should know me better than that by now, Dan. What have MNL and serious got in common? :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,562Chief of Staff
    That's a great find :))
    YNWA 97
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited February 2007
    You should know me better than that by now, Dan. What have MNL and serious got in common? :D
    Of course. :D I guess for a moment I thought it was really Roger Moore's unused MR gunbarrel. ;% :))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman