James Bond LP/Vinyl

arvdalarvdal Posts: 11MI6 Agent
Hi!

I hope that you can answer my question.....
I´m looking for the theme-songs on lp/vinyl, does anyone know where I can find that?

Sry for my bad english, I hope that you understand what i´m looking for.

Comments

• Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    I don't think you'll find all the songs on vinyl, but off the top of my head, without digging out my albums (I relented, I dug), I can think of only one.

James Bond Greatest Hits cat.no. EMTV007 on the Liberty (EMI) label. 20 original tracks which includes the songs: Kingston Calypso (Three Blind Mice)*, Under The Mango Tree**, FRWL, GF, TB, YOLT, We Have All The Time In The World***, DAF, LALD, TMWTGG, Nobody Does It Better, MR & FYEO - the rest of the albums is made up of instrumental tracks - don't know to a vinyl album since.

Other original compilations are:
    James Bond Collection (Special 10th Anniversary Edition) UAD60027/8 (1972) mainly instrumentals (21/27 tracks), with the songs KC(TBM)*, UTMT**, FRWL, GF, WHATTITW*** & DAF.

And I was going to include The Best of Bond UAS 29021 (1967), but on looking at it, it only contains only KC(TBM)* & UTMT**.

The James Bond 21st Anniversary album contains only instrumentals.

Hope this helps.
  • arvdalarvdal Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the reply.

No, it seems hard to find them.....I have found some of them like, thunderball, octopussy, the spy who loved me, you only live twice, for your eyes only, licence to kill.

I have got one album with 16 theme songs.
    But I would like to have them on separate discs.