YOLT/OP at the Astor

Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
On Sunday the 4th of March the Astor theatre in Melbourne, Victoria is showing a Bond double; YOLT and OP. YOLT is being screened first at 7:30, with OP following at 9:50. I'm not entirely certain as to wether or not I'll be going as (while I would love to see these two films at the cinemas) I might be seeing Letters from Iwo Jima instead. I can assume, that geographic reasons aside, Loeff will not be attending. :D
"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

Comments

• Prince Kamal KhanPrince Kamal Khan Posts: 277MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:
    On Sunday the 4th of March the Astor theatre in Melbourne, Victoria is showing a Bond double; YOLT and OP. YOLT is being screened first at 7:30, with OP following at 9:50.

YOLT on a big screen. I'd love to see that. And OP would make a good double feature companion with it.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    edited March 2007
    Dan Same wrote:
    On Sunday the 4th of March the Astor theatre in Melbourne, Victoria is showing a Bond double; YOLT and OP. YOLT is being screened first at 7:30, with OP following at 9:50. I'm not entirely certain as to wether or not I'll be going as (while I would love to see these two films at the cinemas) I might be seeing Letters from Iwo Jima instead. I can assume, that geographic reasons aside, Loeff will not be attending. :D

I'd have loved to have been there if I could, Dan. Any Bond, on the big screen, is a grand time as far as I'm concerned. Of course, I was there when OP came out...but I never saw YOLT in the cinema :#

I'd be excited to see either one again that way...My advice would have been: see the Bonds...then go see the Eastwood picture B-)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    I'd be excited to see either one again that way...My advice would have been: see the Bonds...then go see the Eastwood picture B-)
    Sadly, due to events beyond my mortal control, I was unable to go to the cinemas that night. :( I will certainly, however, be going to see a GF/TB double that is screened at the Astor within the next month. :D (I'll post about it as the screening draws closer.)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Tad too far for me to go.
  • KissyLoverKissyLover AustraliaPosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Arghhh...I missed these...:'(

They would have been a buzz to see on the big screen.