Walther p99/umarex PAK mi6 please help

HI, I am a long time lurker new poster here. I recently acquired an umarex p99 blank firing p99, but this has the mi6 crest with "Her Majesty's Secret Service" etched on the slide.
I did not get a manual with it, but the front of the barrel is threaded.

It came with a small piece marked umarex which threads in but it is nearly solid, basically has a pin sized hole inside. I am mainly curious if anyone can tell me about this pistol and the threaded piece, I knew walther made real firing versions with the crest but I was not aware of the blank version. I also am curious what the threaded piece may be, and if I can get a mock suppressor for the gun. Thanks in advance if any one can help.

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    The Umarex PAK is also a limited piece and is quite rare. The threaded barrel allows a flare adapter to be screwed into place, the PAK will also fire CS and pepper gas rounds. You can get various mock suppressors to fit it. Kevin at Q-Branch will make you one, and is working on a CR design too.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • lotusguy2001lotusguy2001 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    Thanks for your help. If anyone would like to see pictures I can post them if there is interest.