my collection pics.

finally got round to sorting a few pics of my rather small bond shrine... (working on it ;))
anyway i so far have;

tranqliser gun from goldfinger (i think the one featured had the extended long range barrel?!

minox B camera i know its the wrong one but the B has the built in light meter so in my eyes is the better version!

parker jotter grenade pen

smirnoff vodka....cant have a vodka martini without it! (although i perfer it on its own ;))

prop diamonds

throwing knife- from DAD not identical since this one folds but is a lovely look alike really well made and a good one handed opening mech that is almost as fast as a flick knife :o

and of course non date rolex sub....omega seamaster, and my look alike rolex casio which i wear to work :)

(im afrid to say that the rolex and omega are replicas :( but even though i have heard all the horror storys i was very impressed, they are extremly good quality and keep very good time for under £100 which suits my purpose in my display :) when im finally in the position to afford a real 'bond' watch though it would have to be the rolex though... it just looks the best :) i have the planet ocean on the way as well so i will have the complete set of bond watches (excluding the raritys) and im hoping to get a small stand made to display them!

DSCF0037.jpg

Comments

• crowe007crowe007 Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Great looking stuff you've got there, pm sent.
  • KleynenKleynen BelgiumPosts: 396MI6 Agent
    I like the tranquilizer gun.
    What is the brand and type?
  • Jimbo Bond 007Jimbo Bond 007 UKPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Nice work ady007. I'm not really into collecting props and such but I always find it interesting to see the collections of people who are. You guys must put in a lot of leg work trying to find the exact match for items seen in the films?
  • ady007ady007 Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    cheers guys for the positive remarks!!! i must admit the trank gun wasnt collected because it was in a film it was just my airgun and then i relised it was the same as the one used it goldfinger!! its made by webley and its the preimer although the version used in the film was the sport version which may be called somthing different?!
  • ady007ady007 Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    pm replyed to!