Watch dealers?

A friend of mine is looking for a Brosnan style automatic watch large faced (like in TND) from a reputable dealer....does anyone know of such a dealer?

Comments

• EagleEagle UKPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    An genuine Omega? In the US?

Email me via my site - I can put you in touch with a good discounting authorized dealer. :)
  • SharpeSharpe Posts: 84MI6 Agent
    How much of a discount..?
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I know a fantastic dealer in the DC area, I got my Brosnan Seamaster about 30% off and no sales tax.

Hopefully he can find a jeweler that still has one as its discontinued.
    Sharpe wrote:
    How much of a discount..?
    A fair bit. ;)
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    A good place to buy pre-owned watches is Wingate's Watches. I bought my 5513 Submariner from them several years ago which was prompted by an article about the company and owner in International Wactch Magazine. Here's the link:

www.tic-tock.com
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • gparamusgparamus Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    Hello, can you please provide a source, if known, in the USA for Omega Seamaster Diver Professional 300m, new, that offers a 30% discount. I am looking for a 1995 to 1999 version same as worn by Brosnan, thanks.
  • gparamusgparamus Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    Eagle wrote:
    An genuine Omega? In the US?

Email me via my site - I can put you in touch with a good discounting authorized dealer. :)

can you please send the Omega source to me at vasquezg@mindspring.com Thanks
  • KMHPaladinKMHPaladin Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    If we're talking about the same DC Omega authorized dealer that is recommended by Timezone members, I purchased my 2254.50 Seamaster from them almost exactly two years ago. I've been extremely pleased with it and would definitely do business with them again.
    ^ More than likely. :)
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Pretty sure its the same one bing thats where I heard about them ;)