Algerian Bond Girl ?

urgencesurgences Posts: 4MI6 Agent
Based on Vesper's background in CR, we know an Algerian character will be introduced (her boyfriend). Wouldn't it makes sense to have an Algerian Bong girl as well ? Language shouldn't be a problem since they are all French educated and usually eventually start learning English in secondary education. It wouldn't hurt to have Arabs involved in the next Bond film, why not ?

There are plenty of French-Algerian and French-North African actresses to choose from. But here are some of my own suggestions...

Myriam Benzarga. She has a unique look to her in my opinion that makes her different than many cookie-cutter bond girls. Her look can't be "categorized". She has the right mix of looking exotic and sexy, mysterious; she can pull of being powerful vixen or a soft and delicate beauty. She's 21 years old, 5'10'' (1.77 m) and speaks both French and Arabic fluently, so we could expect an exotic accent as well.
mf30wgxf6.jpg
10gp5.jpg
mf21uueou1.jpg

Or if you are more interested in blood crazy Femme Fatale with little to say, Myriam's friend on the left in the above picture is model-actress Rym Saidi, 20 and 1.82 m (6'0''), a Tunisian.

mf58qbyp7.jpg
saidirym3pz0.jpg saidirym1br1.jpg

Lastly, killing two birds with one stone, they could get the French-Algerian singer Nadiya (Nadia Zighem) and sing the title and entertain Mr Bond :).

ndiyasignesclip2xv4.jpg 30080409h38106342481ac0.jpg

She used to be a star track athlete and from the pictures above she is both beautiful and can pack a mean punch. Just youtube her she's famous in France.

I know there is a thread for Bond girls, but I thought these suggestions would make sense given the possible Bond 22 plot involving Algerian characters. I guess they can always pick a high profile "Middle Eastern looking" actress to play the part such as Catherine Zeta-Jones (Salma Hayek actually is of Lebanese background).

Your thoughts?

Comments

• urgencesurgences Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    there is also the Moroccan-Irish Karime Adebibe [In case you didn't notice I'm focusing on North African countries]

interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6D9TU0bEzM

b0659202048jf8.jpg

She may look too much like VESPER though, green eyed brunette.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    urgences wrote:
    b0659202048jf8.jpg

She may look too much like VESPER though, green eyed brunette.
    I think she's alot more beautiful than Eva Green ever was. ;)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    Dan Same wrote:
    I think she's alot more beautiful than Eva Green ever was. ;)

Interesting...

She's quite attractive...but I'd take Ms. Green over her ten times out of ten ;)

Perhaps as the 'bad girl' assassin :)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM