Arlington Beech/Stephanie Broadchest letter

Hello, I'm trying to recreate the letter that Bond gets with his (and Vespers) new passports, and I was wonderign if anyone else has worked on this, and if so if anyone has a good graphic of the MI6 crest used.

You can see the letter here: http://www.007magazine.co.uk/news_omega_moscow_2006.htm

Cheers!

Comments

• highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Are you sure you have the right link?
  • crowe007crowe007 Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Yes. You have to scroll down to the omega display pics and click on the picture showing the passports(the one on the right), I cant link to it directly, and I didn't think I could post the pic up here (as they have right click disabled, so I felt it best to just point in the right direction).

Cheers!
  • qbviqbvi AustraliaPosts: 254MI6 Agent
    Crowe007
    I have the scan of the crest somewhere in my database. Are you working on the full passport also?
    A Whisper of Love, A Whisper of Hate
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    Is it just me or does the photo on Vespers passport come from one of the publicity photo's of Eva in the Bahamas?

I don't know if she'd get away with it in real life as she's not directly facing the camera!
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
  • mrbigmrbig Cotswolds, EnglandPosts: 68MI6 Agent
    Ive already made a replica of the letter, minus the crest, if you want me to send it to you, as a Word Document, then drop me a PM
    I'm going to eventually I think, at the very least just the pages with the photo's, I jsut thought I'd start with the easy part first.

If you can find that scan it would be very much appreciated

Cheers!
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Somoene over on the commanderbond.net forums had made a replica of the letter with the crest, so you should be able to find it on there.

I have someone working on a replica of bonds passport for me and its going to be VERY nice! Once its completed im sure they could do Vespers if anyone was interested.
  • mrbigmrbig Cotswolds, EnglandPosts: 68MI6 Agent
    sruzgar, If that someone is willing, could you post it for us on this thread?
    they are still working on the passport, when its done I will be posting on the forum :)
    I joined up over at commanderbond.net...just waiting for them to email me how to set it up

Where would I go to look at the persons letter?

Thanks!
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Is it just me, or does the "letter" completely miss the mark, in the sense that it doesn't reflect the scene it refers to? Bond's "Stephanie Broadchest" remark was in jest; it wasn't really her code name and wouldn't really be in the letter or the passport. That seems as obvious to me as 2+2=4.
    Great! Thank you