Want To Buy: SideShow Timothy Dalton

SeanConnery007SeanConnery007 The Bond Archive - London, EngPosts: 169MI6 Agent
Does anyone know where a SideShow Collectables James Bond Timothy Dalton 11" Figure can be bought.
I've checked eBay and Amazon and neither have Timothy Dalton, just the other 4 actors, and I was wondering whether anyone was selling one or knows where I can purchase one from. [But not from the official SideShow Collectables website.]
Nobody Writes Threads Better.

Comments

• superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    edited June 2007
    Yup, you are correct. I did a quick search with the "usual supsects" (online retailers) and couldn't find Tim Dalton. However, they're coming out with the legacy version soon, so unless you were specifically set for the LTK version (tuxedo, neat camera gun, etc.), then that's the way to go:
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=7733

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see earlier that you didn't want to use SS's website. Anyway, if anything the upcoming figure is an indicator that it will be available on the secondary market as well.
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • Kirk James KirkKirk James Kirk Posts: 190MI6 Agent
    Just keep checking Ebay. I purchased my Dalton figure within the last two months. I too had difficulties locating it at first, but a few have popped up periodically since then. That figure runs in the $55-$65 range, so it isn't terribly rare. Good luck on finding one!
  • Muks_CMuks_C Preston, Lancashire, UKPosts: 100MI6 Agent
    is this any use to you?: Click