MPP (Most Priced Possession)

Very simple post. What is the most priced possession you have in your collection?? Please feel free to describe it, post some pictures, tell us why is your most priced possession, etc.

Comments

• Bill TannerBill Tanner "Spending the money quickly" iPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    I presume you mean most prized possession... unless you mean 'which has the highest value'?
  • ToshTogoToshTogo Rep. of South AfricaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    edited July 2007
    I would have to say it has to be my early Bond posters, they arent UK or US posters, they are South African duotone prints and im proud of them. I have never seen any them before
  • DOUBLE-00DOUBLE-00 ESSEX, ENGLANDPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    Apart from my extensive Bond autograph collection, because im a massive T.S.W.L.M fan, it has to be my complete mint uk FOH stills from the film and also the complete publicity stills collection from the same film.
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    The rare vintage Waterman fountain pen (made in France). This pen served as the basis for the design of Scaramange's infamous golden gun. The pen became the barrel component for the gun.

http://www.freewebs.com/tmwtgg/Pen%20x.JPG
  • WaltherManiacWaltherManiac Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    Perhaps the Old Air Pistol that Connery used in the famous picture. (well, not the actual one used, but the exact kind)
    I found it at a yard sale! What my luck! I don't think it works anymore, but still, it is pretty kewl!
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    The Walther LP 53
    http://www.freewebs.com/tmwtgg/DSC00632.jpg
    one of my favorites also.
  • 007DB5007DB5 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    I presume you mean most prized possession... unless you mean 'which has the highest value'?
    Yeah I meant prized. jejeje Thanks
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    My Walther PPK, as pictured to the left of this post!
  • EagleEagle UKPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    Bond-wise, my CR watches I guess. :)
  • saint-antoinesaint-antoine CanadaPosts: 209MI6 Agent
    My most prized Bond possessions would have to be my Omega Seamaster and my Omega Planet Ocean... just got them a few days ago and I can't stop looking at them... I only hope my wallet will one day forgive me for getting those !
  • 037 Scaramanga037 Scaramanga FloridaPosts: 160MI6 Agent
    My most prized possessions are my S.D Studios Attache case & my S.D Studios second gen Golden Gun duel set, my pride & joy after the wife & kids of course :D
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    I would say my Aston Martin Vanquish, but sadly thats only when I am dreaming. :#
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    It would be either of 2 movie props from my collection:
    1. A back-up Portuguese Calendar Page from the set of OHMSS. The story goes if the knife-thrower missed his mark (the 14th Septemer) then this back-up page was to be used for the next take.
    2. A Salmon beret used by one of Stromberg's soldiers in TSWLM.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Bond-wise I would say my TWINE SPFX watch or my replica Goldfinger suit (it just screams Connery).
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    edited July 2007
    My brosnan omega seamaster will always have a fond place in my heart as that was my first bond item but right now I love my CR Armani Leather jacket.

[EDIT: The jacket is not screen used. ]
  • saint-antoinesaint-antoine CanadaPosts: 209MI6 Agent
    How about posting some pictures of that jacket... to see the details on it... how much did you pay for it ? Where can it be bought ?
    edited July 2007
    Here is a not so great photo I took with my phone, I will try to replace it with a better picture later:

jacket.jpg

I got it from an Armani Outlet store but I beleive I got the last one in the country as I tried to get one for The Mantis but to no avail.
  • ClarkyClarky IndianaPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    I'm going to have to with my watches. The Sub, the Seamaster pro 300, and my Planet Ocean. I don't consider the Seikos to be real Bond watches. I just don't think he would choose them. They weren't very water resistant and they were generally flash at the time. He might wear a G-Shock now but that would be like Bond wearing jeans. Only if the mission called for it. I am also fond of my Slazenger sweater a la Goldfinger and my Penfold Hearts.

I don't know if you can call this a Bond possession, I always carry my Parker Jotter in brushed stainless. I don't know if it qualifies because I carried it before it was supplied by Q Branch. After Bond got his, everyone said "Ooh, will that thing blow up?" So, it had extra clout for carrying it.
    sruzgar wrote:
    Here is a not so great photo I took with my phone, I will try to replace it with a better picture later:

jacket.jpg

I got it from an Armani Outlet store but I beleive I got the last one in the country as I tried to get one for The Mantis but to no avail.

Surely, there is enough people in the NG to make it worth someones while to commission replica jackets. Wested or someone. I don't know too many leather people.
    The word is that Indy Magnoli is working on a replica as we speak ;)
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    7289 wrote:

Unless the picture's been squeezed, isn't that a PPK/S?

My prized possession(s): Walther LP53; BSA Thunderball poster; 1st edition Pan ("Not for sale in UK") You Only Live Twice paperback (scorpion), with dustjacket (film tie-in) - never seen another, although I suppose they're gonna come out of the wookwork now.
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    7289 wrote:

Unless the picture's been squeezed, isn't that a PPK/S?

I don't know about "squeezed", but my fine photgraphy has been mangled a bit trying to make it fit into the box at right.

But it IS a PPK.... and in the proper caliber 7.65 m/m. - unlike the guns used in the films.

Stopping power wise - it no doubt falls short of the famous "brick through a plate glass window", but then I have never had the urge to toss it through glass to test that assertion.
    I was wondering what color is the jacket, Black or brown? Sometimes, brown jackets can look black on film and vice versa.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    It is a dark brown....
  • Walther PPKWalther PPK Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    The most prized piece of my collection is Desmond
    Llewelyn's autograph that my best friend got for me
    on a trip to England in the early 90's, he evan got to have lunch with Desmond as the friends he was staying with had knowen Desmond for many years.

Second it would be the replica Walther PPK that my dad and I made out of an old wooden toy gun.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,305Chief of Staff
    Probably my Corgi Aston Martin DB5, which I've had since 1965. It's still in its display box and the gadgets still work, and there are "Secret Documents" included.

I've a lot of First Edition books, although not CR!
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    One of my most prized items is my copy of Colonel Sun which is signed by Kingsley Amis - I won it in a James Bond Fan Club competition way back when.

Don't have any idea what it's worth - but I guess there's not that many of them about.
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming