It must be Bond season ...

because the crazy stories have begun. Here's the latest. You'll all remember how previous stories had Craig mortified at the attention he received for the blue swimsuit -- now they have him practically begging to shed it all. They even resurrect the pre-CR "I'm not shy" quote. I'm actually pleased to read this because it just underscores the reality of the upcoming shoot.

Will we be in 00-heaven?
The Sun
September 11, 2007
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007420340,00.html

DANIEL CRAIG wants super spy 007 to blow his cover – by going NAKED as Bond in a future film.

Which means ladies who found it hard to control themselves over his shorts-clad emergence from the sea will have to take some deep breaths.

But muscular Daniel reckons that he is prepared to take the step for his art.

He said: "I’m prepared to do a full-frontal scene.

"I’m not shy and Bond wouldn’t be shy about it either."

Comments

• Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited September 2007
    I reckon it wouldn't be a pretty sight, considering his "boys" were beaten with a knotted rope. :o

I don't think it's a question of whether Craig is willing to do such a scene? He very well may be. It's a question of whether the producers are willing to sacrifice a PG-13 rating.

Personally, I don't see it happening. Sorry ladies... ;)
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Yeah, that worm has been turning for a while now. No surprise, the tabloids just print what people want: pre-CR, Craig was a nobody imposter, couldn't drive a stick, lost teeth filming a fight scene, etc.; post-CR, he's the face of British filmmaking. Er, the crotch of British filmmaking? I can't keep up.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Hmmm. . .I'd say it's recycling season, since this rumor has been around before--along with Craig wants Bond to have a gay relationship, Craig will only be fully clothed in the next film, etc., etc. Man, the tabloids have gotten slack since The Weekly World News closed shop!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Honey RiderHoney Rider Posts: 211MI6 Agent
    highhopes wrote:
    DANIEL CRAIG wants super spy 007 to blow his cover – by going NAKED as Bond in a future film.
    :o That will certainly ensure that Bond 22 is for 'adult' audiences. :D
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    :o:o:o what????? he did one in LOVE IS THE DEVIL...wow...now that he's all muscley and stuff, this'll be ineresting...

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com