The Original Bond Cars

I have just returned from the Classic car / motor museum in Bo'ness in Scotland and what a day I have had. I contacted the owner Colin Anderson some time ago regarding my website and his bond cars. And today I went with my friend who is a reasonably good photographer ,, he should be with a £500 camera . I was given a tremendous privilage i actually got to sit in the original bond cars and pose with the cars.. I will soon be heading up an entire section on my website devoted to the bo'ness bond and car museum.

I was sitting in the ASTON MARTIN DBS driven by george lazenby in OHMSS and lazenby had actaully signed the steering wheel. and the car displayed some other bond items and beside the car was an actual tuxedo worn by lazenby in the film . another car which astonished me was one of the original Lotus road cars actually used in TSWLM . I was sitting in the same drivers seat as Sir Roger Moore it was just a complete buzz. The museum itself is an absolute Gem and well worth the journey. All bond fans and film fans will be satisfied and fasinated . He has an outstanding collection of bond memorabilia. and collectables and models on display . alongside many other famous film and tv cars such as the jaguar from the 51st state and the sunbeam alpine from DR NO.and harry potters blue ford anglia amongst many other astons and tiumphs and beautiful iconic cars.. an absolutely fantastic day .

Mr Anderson has an absolutely astonishing collection. And he couldnt have been a nicer guy to have met.

And the thing that topped it for me was the OO7 bar an amazing set up. very sleek and smart.

all will become even more clear in due time on my website stay tunned... here is the museum to check out for yourself..

This building houses some bond treasurs...

http://www.motor-museum.bo-ness.org.uk/visit/motor-museum.htm