Re: Who was James Bond when you were born?

I was born the year that 007 was cavorting with a crossbow-toting Greek damsel and scaling the cliffs of the monastery bluff in Cyrils. ajb007/martini

Diamonds Are Forever, the novel, had just been released when I was born.  ajb007/crap

Born '71. Connery's DAF swan song. Was also my first intro to Bond. Grew up with Moore and Jill St. John's Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Purple Bikini. To this day, my inner 8 year old kicks in whenever "such nice cheeks" enter the fray.

What a wonderfully non PC movie.

I can proudly say that I was born while Dalton's era. Same year as his second film came out. Dalton is the best Bond and that's why I'm so proud that I was born when he was Bond. Of course it would have been nice to see him in the theatre in 1987 ajb007/smile

__
"He doesn't want to make it happen too dramatic or ambitiously, it's just BondJamesBond, nothing more"

Last edited by Lonelyrider (28th Apr 2008 14:32)

By the way, it seems that I'm one of the youngest fellows here ajb007/biggrin And I'm proud about that too ajb007/biggrin

I respect Bond fans who have so much experience about Bond facts but I don't shame to join them ajb007/biggrin I know many facts too and it's so cool that here are guys between, under and over 18-50 ajb007/smile

Is here any woman here? ajb007/amazed It would be great

Last edited by Lonelyrider (28th Apr 2008 14:33)

It was either Lazenby or Connery. I was born in March of '71, I think Connery returned that summer in DAF.

I was born in 1956 so not sure which book was published then. perhaps Dr.No ?
Yes Max Zorin was a complete nutter and laughed in the face of adversity. (falling off the Golden Gate Bridge.)
De Bleuchamp.
"Now does anybody else want to drop out?!" Zorin.

1973 - Live & Let Die - so it was the best of them, Mr M0ore.

A genuine Felix Leiter - illuminating

Live & Let Die - 1973

tried to be smart and show the 007 in moore's name - didn't work - very embarrassed!!

I'm sure somebody will do it properly!!!

A genuine Felix Leiter - illuminating

Live & Let Die - 1973

No one was Bond when I was born - just like Napolean P and Strangeways I was born in 1970.

At that time they didn't want Lazenby, couldn't get Connery and were thinking of Burt Reynolds and the like !

Cdr_James_Bond wrote:

I was born in 1973, the very first year of Moore's reign.

Same here, Moore was Bond and FYEO was my first Bond movie.

Last edited by Cynjin Smyth (17th May 2008 03:29)

Bond: You don't think I enjoyed what we did this evening, do you? What I did tonight was for King and country! You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing.

I was born in 1992, three years before Goldeneye.

I was born march 1974 the year of the man with the golden gun.

I was born december 69 so it was lazenby.
Oh dear LOL:))

"Yes,dammit,I said "was".The bitch is dead now."

"It's not difficult to get a double 0 number if your prepared to kill people"

Born 1995 so pierce brosnan. ajb007/biggrin

00-Agent wrote:

Sean Connery was reprising his role as Bond in DAF when I was born...These topics make me feel so old.:#

You feel old ! Dr No was released in the year that I was born;%

Check this out...
James Bond - Uncyclopedia
Another poll of "Who was James Bond when you were born" created from Uncyclopedia!

Kids are now 3 years old when Daniel Craig confirmed the role of James Bond. Craig confirmed his Bond role on October 14th, 2005. That day was also Roger Moore's birthday.

Last edited by jorgem (30th Oct 2008 01:12)

I was born two months before The Living Daylights was released. I am proud to have been born into the Timothy Dalton era. However, like all people born then I grew up with Pierce Brosnan. My two sisters were born during the "Dark Ages of Bond" in 1990 and 1992. My parents were both born before Dr. No was released.

yodboy007 wrote:

I was born two months before The Living Daylights was released. I am proud to have been born into the Timothy Dalton era. However, like all people born then I grew up with Pierce Brosnan. My two sisters were born during the "Dark Ages of Bond" in 1990 and 1992. My parents were both born before Dr. No was released.

People who were born between 1990-1993, Timothy Dalton was still in his James Bond contract until 1994. Then Pierce Brosnan signed in for the role in June of 1994. Example: Miley Cyrus was born in the Dalton era, that is 1992, two years before Brosnan took over the role.

The "Dark Ages of Bond" happened again in 2003 until October 2005, but Pierce Brosnan was still in his Bond contract until directors fired him in 2005. Then on October 14, 2005, Daniel Craig confirmed his role as James Bond.

I was born in 1960, 2 years before Connery lit up the screen as 007.  The only filmic Bond up to that time had been Barry Nelson.

There were no James Bond movies in existence when I was born.I had to wait until 1964--to see my first 007 film:Goldfinger.And later that year I saw the From Russia With Love/Dr.No double bill.A year afterwards,Thunderball arrived in theatres.

I was 13 years old at the time. ajb007/smile

Last edited by Willie Garvin (1st Nov 2008 22:11)

I was another Lazenbaby.

Green figs, yoghurt, coffee very black.

JADE66 wrote:

I was born in 1960, 2 years before Connery lit up the screen as 007.  The only filmic Bond up to that time had been Barry Nelson.

The Sean Connery era began on January 1st, 1962.

i was born 1995 so Pierce Brosnan was on his first bond film goldeneye

Will your future kids be born in the Daniel Craig era?