Scaramanga Ring

I am still in the process of sorting out my display moving things around, lighting etc ... phew .. no time to take more photos yet & put them on the website :(

Sorting the stuff out, I had ordered a set of Scaramanga rings, but the seller had sent me one Scaramanga ring, and one Goldfinger ring by mistake.

So I bought the Goldfinger ring, and he sent me the second Scaramanga ring.

Unfortunately, this ring never arrived. I was so disapointed that my wife bought me another set of Scaramanga rings which arrived today {[]

However, I now have an extra single ring if you are interested, it's here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260241436169&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

Comments

• djoudjou Posts: 72MI6 Agent
    Hello, do you still have Goldfinger and Scaramanga rings? Thank you in advance. Have a good day
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    If not, let me know. My friend has the Goldfinger ring. --Ed
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    djou wrote:
    Hello, do you still have Goldfinger and Scaramanga rings? Thank you in advance. Have a good day

You realise he posted this almost 12 years ago?
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Shocked that the OP’s eBay listing is not still active! :o
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    That would only require 1250+ relistings, it's possible
    If not, let me know. My friend has the Goldfinger ring. --Ed

Hello, yes thank you, I'm interested, can you send me a PM with his contact details? thank you very much good day
    djou wrote:

Yes I realize but these are old pieces and suddenly you have to find old discussions to find who had them.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    djou wrote:
    djou wrote:

Yes I realize but these are old pieces and suddenly you have to find old discussions to find who had them.

Best of luck all the same!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • mailedfistmailedfist united kingdomPosts: 115MI6 Agent
    Try Costumebase
    Look under "movie and TV themes'
    Subsection " secret agent spy "
    Unless the website hasn't been updated both rings are available for 27 dollars.
    djou wrote:

mailedfist wrote:
    Try Costumebase
    Look under "movie and TV themes'
    Subsection " secret agent spy "
    Unless the website hasn't been updated both rings are available for 27 dollars.
    djou wrote:

Thank you very much, yes I saw and I ordered but then to see if the quality is good ... Thank you anyway!