Bond 23 ideas

EDOG51EDOG51 EnglandPosts: 29MI6 Agent
Hey guys, so ive been thinking about this for a while and since the mild dissapointment of Quantum ive come up a few ideas i think could really be awesome:
yo people, ive been thinking about this and ive come up with what i think would be perfect for the next bond movie:

Bond: Daniel Craig
M: Judi Dench
Q: Peter Capaldi
Miss Moneypenny: Saffron Burrows
Bond Girl:????????
Felix: Jeffrey Wright
Villain: Terence Stamp, Djimon Hounsou
Theme Song: Leona lewis (if Winehouse is not up to it)
Locations: New york, Cuba, Mexico, Dubai, parts of troubled Africa Zimbabwe, Uganda?
Name: Property of a Lady, Nobody Lives Forever, Risico

Since just finishing reading diamonds are forever, i really like the idea of a story starting somewhere like zimbabwe streatching across and down the Americas.

What do u think?

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    edited April 2009
    Welcome to AJB, EDOG51! {[] We hope you'll stick around and get to know us...

Saffron Burrows as Moneypenny would be brilliant casting, in my own opinion. And Djimon Hounsou as well, as a baddie.

I hope the rumours about New York turn out to be true---a bit of the LALD novel reimagined would be timely, I think.

Eon's taking time off---doesn't mean we should B-)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Well, someone else on this board mentioned that Judi Denchs M must die. I like the idea of Quantum getting into MI6 and raising all sorts of trouble. Someone even mentioned calling the movie Property Of A Lady. So, M must die in Bond 23 at the hands of Quantum and the movie must be called Property Of A Lady.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • agent 00agent 00 Univex Station L Netherlands Posts: 340MI6 Agent
    Mr Martini wrote:
    Well, someone else on this board mentioned that Judi Denchs M must die. I like the idea of Quantum getting into MI6 and raising all sorts of trouble.

Quantum infiltraded already in the British Goverment so al options are open :v
    Jan

" Sono Topolino, e tu chi saresti? ".
    http://www.facebook.com/agent00univex
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Saffron Burrows. Enough said. Welcome aboard EDOG51.
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I like alot of your ideas EDOG51 Saffron Burrows and Djimon Hounson yes please.As for Judi Dench as M,I'd happly see her killed but after QOS Bond should get a break from personal revenge stories,Just give M less screen time I watch Bond to see Bond not M (even if she is a great actress) giving plot details.Although I might watch for Saffron Burrows :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited April 2009
    Welcome EDOG51 to the best Bond site on the net. {[]
    Saffron Burrows. Enough said. Welcome aboard EDOG51.
    I second that. :D Saffron Burrows would be superb as Moneypenny.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    edited April 2009
    As for Judi Dench as M,I'd happly see her killed but after QOS Bond should get a break from personal revenge stories,Just give M less screen time
    I agree. Although I would love it if this M was killed, I have no desire to watch Bond seek revenge again if it turns out to be another QOS. M should most certainly be given less screen time as you said, especially if it means we weill be spared the psychoanalysis that we (or at least I) was forced to endure in the last two Bond films. :#
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • EDOG51EDOG51 EnglandPosts: 29MI6 Agent
    thanks for the good responses guys i thought i was gonna get slated cos im quite new to all this, i just think that Saffron has a real sexy yest classy approach to her and i think she could play that role perfectly, keeping that whole sexy yet proffessional approach and out of bonds grasp. since watching Valkyrie and seein terence stamp's performance there i immediately thought he would be the perfect candidate for the next bond villain, he just oozes evil and Honsou as the henchman. Peter capaldi is just the perfect candidate to play Q or as i prefer it "equiptment officer from Q branch" as hes refered to in the books and some early bond films, capaldi has a good serious an comic side to him not in the john cleese mould! and i think would fit brilliantly, cheers {[]
  • JADE66JADE66 Posts: 238MI6 Agent
    EDOG51 wrote:
    Hey guys, so ive been thinking about this for a while and since the mild dissapointment of Quantum ive come up a few ideas i think could really be awesome:
    yo people, ive been thinking about this and ive come up with what i think would be perfect for the next bond movie:

Bond: Daniel Craig
    M: Judi Dench
    Q: Peter Capaldi
    Miss Moneypenny: Saffron Burrows
    Bond Girl:????????
    Felix: Jeffrey Wright
    Villain: Terence Stamp, Djimon Hounsou
    Theme Song: Leona lewis (if Winehouse is not up to it)
    Locations: New york, Cuba, Mexico, Dubai, parts of troubled Africa Zimbabwe, Uganda?
    Name: Property of a Lady, Nobody Lives Forever, Risico

Since just finishing reading diamonds are forever, i really like the idea of a story starting somewhere like zimbabwe streatching across and down the Americas.

What do u think?

Welcome to the boards! Interesting suggestions.
    I like Property of a Lady for a title. However, I should note that the Title Nobody Lives Forever is awfully close to No One Lives Forever,
    a PC game francise from Fox Entertainment, featuring 60s superspy Cate Archer. I doubt EON would want any confusion with that series.
    Madagascar was just visited in CR so an African location would probably be out. South America was just seen in QoS.
    Perhaps, Scandinavia, Siberia, the Urals. These are all possible locations.
    Just a thought.
    Again, Welcome.
    -{
    edited April 2009
    Mr Martini wrote:
    Well, someone else on this board mentioned that Judi Denchs M must die.

Yeah, that's me :v B-)

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=30362

This seems quite a natural counterpunch for Quantum to mount in the next picture or two...perhaps #23 isn't the best time for it, as we should have a more traditional, slightly lighter Bond next time round...but in #24, kill her :v All in all, I'm fine with her being assassinated in either picture...as long as they get the job done.

There's no death scene like one where you turn an Oscar winner loose to die a proper dramatic death... :D
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Couple comments, Saffron is six feet tall, so unless we want Moneypenny towering over Bond, we will need either a taller Bond or ahorter Moneypenny. Judi Dench will be 77 in 2011, so I would think that would be her last fling with Bond, which is OK by me.

I am not sure I want a new Q, but a new Moneypenny would be fine. I would like a slower paced film with more mood and more eroticism. My casting ideas are never followed so I won't even bother making suggestions, but I would like a more volutious Bond girl. The villian needs a bigger presence, the last two were small timers. I do like Property of a Lady for a title. Maybe they can even work my idea of using Fleming's TSWLM original story as a basis for the PTS. Lastly, as I have mentioned before, a commando raid.
    edited April 2009
    Couple comments, Saffron is six feet tall, so unless we want Moneypenny towering over Bond, we will need either a taller Bond or ahorter Moneypenny. Judi Dench will be 77 in 2011, so I would think that would be her last fling with Bond, which is OK by me.

I am not sure I want a new Q, but a new Moneypenny would be fine. I would like a slower paced film with more mood and more eroticism. My casting ideas are never followed so I won't even bother making suggestions, but I would like a more volutious Bond girl. The villian needs a bigger presence, the last two were small timers. I do like Property of a Lady for a title. Maybe they can even work my idea of using Fleming's TSWLM original story as a basis for the PTS. Lastly, as I have mentioned before, a commando raid.

I'm pretty much with you all down the line, there, Barry. As for Saffron's height---first of all: :x :x :x :x Second of all: Keep her seated :D Failing that, there's any number of tricks up the filmmaker's sleeve---remember, John Rhys-Davies was made a dwarf in LOTR; anything's possible.

My brother got to do a scene with Ms. Burrows on Boston Legal; he confirms that she is even hotter in person---and, yes, tall :x

I know my brother has lost out on roles because of his height (6'3")---I'm reluctant to tell the stories, for fear they wouldn't be believed---so, needless to say, I'm hesitant to disqualify anyone because of height ;)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:
    Although I would love it if this M was killed, I have no desire to watch Bond seek revenge again if it turns out to be another QOS.

What if it isn't a revenge kill? Send Bond on a investigation to see who killed M. Bonds path crosses with Felix Leiter whos investigating the assassination of a high ranking American Government official. During the investigation the assassin is found and get's in a brutal fight with Bond and Leiter. To protect themselves Bond and Leiter each fire their weapon once into the assassin, killing him. A investigation of the body reveals the assassin had orders to kill another high ranking government official, it's also discovered this was the man (or woman) was the person who killed M. The orders are from Quantum Headquarters in Australia. Bond, Leiter and the Australian Government organize a Commando raid on the Headquarters. The raid is almost successful. Most henchman are killed, but some escape.

One more thing. During the investigation of Ms death, Bond uncovers some information on M that could of gotten her dismissed from MI6. Bond decides that the information shouldn't be made public to protect her and her family. Some of the info has her in direct connection with Quantum and even helping them. It's revealed that Quantum was blackmailing M, and this is how they got into MI6. When she didn't want to help them and threatened to expose the whole group, Quantum has her killed.

Did that make sense?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,217Chief of Staff
    JADE66 wrote:
    I should note that the Title Nobody Lives Forever is awfully close to No One Lives Forever,
    a PC game francise from Fox Entertainment, featuring 60s superspy Cate Archer. I doubt EON would want any confusion with that series.

I shouldn't think that'd be a problem- they didn't worry that GE shared a title with the Charles Dance film of the same name a few years earlier, which being a biography of Ian Fleming was definitely in the ballpark.

Nobody Lives Forever (or Nobody Lives For Ever depending on where you live) is a John Gardner Bond title anyway, IMHO one of his best, which has been mentioned on these boards before as having some good film possibilities.

And they didn't worry much about CR having been used as a title before...
    Hey guys, I found this idea of M being killed of really quite interesting. Judi Dench has been Brilliant in the role but i agree her times nearly up. I like the idea of Quantum potentially infultrating MI6 and if you read the short story '007 in New York' it is in fact the reverse of what were talking about. Bond goes to New york to inform the the CIA of somebody who has infultrated them, how about the reverse and Leiter does the informing to bond. Finally, i would like to see M killed off and maybe re-cast.. someone like Laim neeson, Kenneth Branagh or dare i say it Colin Firth
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,217Chief of Staff
    EDOG51 wrote:
    Finally, i would like to see M killed off and maybe re-cast.. someone like Laim neeson

They'd have to keep him sitting down next to Craig...
    edited April 2009
    Mr Martini wrote:
    Dan Same wrote:
    Although I would love it if this M was killed, I have no desire to watch Bond seek revenge again if it turns out to be another QOS.
    What if it isn't a revenge kill? Send Bond on a investigation to see who killed M. Bonds path crosses with Felix Leiter whos investigating the assassination of a high ranking American Government official. During the investigation the assassin is found and get's in a brutal fight with Bond and Leiter. To protect themselves Bond and Leiter each fire their weapon once into the assassin, killing him. A investigation of the body reveals the assassin had orders to kill another high ranking government official, it's also discovered this was the man (or woman) was the person who killed M. The orders are from Quantum Headquarters in Australia. Bond, Leiter and the Australian Government organize a Commando raid on the Headquarters. The raid is almost successful. Most henchman are killed, but some escape.

One more thing. During the investigation of Ms death, Bond uncovers some information on M that could of gotten her dismissed from MI6. Bond decides that the information shouldn't be made public to protect her and her family. Some of the info has her in direct connection with Quantum and even helping them. It's revealed that Quantum was blackmailing M, and this is how they got into MI6. When she didn't want to help them and threatened to expose the whole group, Quantum has her killed.

Did that make sense?
    It does indeed. :D It seems like a great idea, although I think blackmailing M is too similar to the blackmailing of Vesper; unless it was revealed that part of Quantum's wider strategy was to blackmail particular targets.
    edited April 2009
    Couple comments, Saffron is six feet tall, so unless we want Moneypenny towering over Bond, we will need either a taller Bond or ahorter Moneypenny.
    She is very tall, but there are practical ways to get around it. I've never thought of her before as Moneypenny before reading this thread, but I gotta say, I think she'll be wonderful. :D :x

Plus, and I know of one member who will agree with me on this, :v I don't see the problem with Bond being shorter than Moneypenny or his leading lady. It can actually be quite sexy. Furthermore it's not as if Saffron looks like a giantess next to him. ;)
    Judi Dench will be 77 in 2011, so I would think that would be her last fling with Bond, which is OK by me.
    It'll be okay by me as well. I love Dench; I think she's one of the greatest actresses of all time (her performance in Notes on a Scandal was astonishing) but I don't think she should have been retained as M for the Craig films, and I don't like alot of the things they've done with her character. :s Yes, I very much hope that Bond 23 will be her last Bond film, as I really do want to go back to looking forward to seeing her on the big screen. ;)
    I am not sure I want a new Q, but a new Moneypenny would be fine. I would like a slower paced film with more mood and more eroticism.
    I would love a new Q; Hugh Laurie, who has been suggested by other members, would be wonderful IMO. I very much would like a new Moneypenny.

Regarding tone and mood, I'm quite open. I do know that I want the tone to be the exact opposite of QOS, so I guess, more eroticism would be really good, however I don't want it to be too slowly paced. Perhaps it could have the pace of a DN rather than a FRWL.
    My casting ideas are never followed so I won't even bother making suggestions, but I would like a more volutious Bond girl.
    Indeed. It's been a while since I was happy with the Bond girl (TWINE) but I think that having a woman who isn't 'skinny' would be a terrific idea. Many of the sexiest and greatest Bond girls IMO are not 'skinny' (Honey Rider, for example) and I think it's about time they bring back a non-'skinny' Bond girl. I, for one, would be delighted. :D
    The villian needs a bigger presence, the last two were small timers. I do like Property of a Lady for a title.
    I agree on both points. To be honest, the last villain I really liked was in TWINE, and that's only if one considers Electra to be the villain. If not, the Alec in GE is the last villain I'm truly happy with. 'Property of a Lady' would indeed be an excellent title, as would 'Risico.'
    Lastly, as I have mentioned before, a commando raid.
    It has been a while, hasn't it? Plus, it would differentiate Bond from Bourne. Enough of this 'lone wolf'ism (Yes, I know that not's a word ;)), let's have some teamwork again. :D
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    edited April 2009
    Let me expand my thoughts on a couple points I made. I don't want another Q, because Q is Desmond Llewellyn. When I think Q I think Desmond. If they need a gadget guy, he/she can be armorer or something, just not Q.

As for Moneypenny, seems to me that M would have an Executive Assistant of some type, so if you have M, seems reasonable a secretary or assistant would be around. Plus, having someone in the cast who sees Bond in a different light, and who Bond has some relationship with other than completly professional would be good.

I also mentioned more mood and eroticism. By mood I mean scenes like the opera house in QOS, a gorgeous scene with lots of mood, unfortunatly, spoiled by the unneccesary gun battle. A scene like in TND, where Bond is alone in the hotel drinking shots of vodka. Scenes like Dr No, Bond waiting for the professor in the dark, so he can put a few holes in him. A scene without action, but with mood and suspense.

As for the eroticism, the Dr No scene where Honey has to undress to go through scrubbing area was erotic for its time. The girl fight in FRWL was erotic. Jill being painted gold was erotic. Domino being tortured with heat and cold was erotic. A scene where the envelope is pushed a little, maybe even a little controversial.

If they ever replace M, I think they should with more of a character actor than a big name star.

What makes Bond special isn't how he kills people, or how well he fights. All action hero do that. It is the unique situation he gets in and out of, it is his way with women, it is how he embraces life when he is away from work, it is how he is refined, but still manly. It is those other aspects of Bond's character that I fell in love with when I read the novels. The novels took me away to a world I would never see and introduced me to a man I would never be, it is that side of Bond I want to see more of.
    edited April 2009
    Great points, Barry {[] (except the part about the gun battle at the opera in QoS being unnecessary ;) )...we need to have a few scenes where we get to see Bond think, reflect...and be Bond. And more eroticism (especially of the more indirect nature you indicated) would be good as well...plus I think Bond should bed at least four women (i.e., the more direct variety of eroticism) :v

We already know what Craig-Bond does well...it's time he expand his Bondian horizons and give us more of the nuances that complete the character. It's really the last way he can further surprise and confound his detractors*... :D

* Doing over a billion dollars in box office, in just two pictures, being the first :p
  • 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    How about this for a pre-title sequence. We open with Bond at a black tie event where he is charming a beautiful young lady. One thing leads to another and things progress to his flat. As things are getting hot and heavy Bond gets an emergency call that M is expecting him immediately back at headquarters. As Bond is rushing the young lady out the door she also receives an emergency call. Later Bond arrives at M’s office only to find that the young lady is M’s new assistant.

Too cliché a scene? Maybe, but it would let us see Bonds more sophisticated side. The scene would set up the sexual tension between Moneypenny and Bond. Plus, we would get a glimpse of Bonds flat and perhaps even meet May.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I for one like your pre-title sequence and agree it would set up the sexual tension between.{[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Quoting Barry Nelson:"Let me expand my thoughts on a couple points I made. I don't want another Q, because Q is Desmond Llewellyn. When I think Q I think Desmond. If they need a gadget guy, he/she can be armorer or something, just not Q."

Hi Barry, I agree with you on the whole not calling the character Q, I mentioned in one of my threads earlier that in the books he is reffered to as the 'equiptment officer from Q branch' I like the sound of that, particularly with the new darker approach to Bond. calling a character Q imidiately draws a bit of slapstick humour to the character in my oppinion.

I like what u mentioned before Barry about the 'Mood' another fine scene is the casino in Goldeneye where Bond is playing Bacararat against Xenia, excellent scene and i agree there should be more in the new movie.
    edited April 2009
    00-Agent wrote:
    How about this for a pre-title sequence. We open with Bond at a black tie event where he is charming a beautiful young lady. One thing leads to another and things progress to his flat. As things are getting hot and heavy Bond gets an emergency call that M is expecting him immediately back at headquarters. As Bond is rushing the young lady out the door she also receives an emergency call. Later Bond arrives at M’s office only to find that the young lady is M’s new assistant.

Too cliché a scene? Maybe, but it would let us see Bonds more sophisticated side. The scene would set up the sexual tension between Moneypenny and Bond. Plus, we would get a glimpse of Bonds flat and perhaps even meet May.

I suggested this about a month ago myself, 00-Agent---although I put it just after the titles...and proposed that Bond and Moneypenny actually spend the night together, but mutually agree that it's just a one-night stand prior to discovering they actually work in the same building :v It would give a totally different energy to their subsequent relationship.

And I'm also in favour of introducing May to the films (having posted a thread on it entitled "Bond's Scottish Treasure"), as I think it would be an excellent way to illuminate still-unseen (!) aspects of Bond's character.

Like most of my ideas, both of these notions have received a mixed response ;% :# :))
  • 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    I suggested this about a month ago myself, 00-Agent---although I put it just after the titles...and proposed that Bond and Moneypenny actually spend the night together, but mutually agree that it's just a one-night stand prior to discovering they actually work in the same building :v It would give a totally different energy to their subsequent relationship.

And I'm also in favour of introducing May to the films (having posted a thread on it entitled "Bond's Scottish Treasure"), as I think it would be an excellent way to illuminate still-unseen (!) aspects of Bond's character. Like most of my ideas, both of these notions have received a mixed response ;% :# :))

Well let me say that I really like your excellent ideas.;%

I readily admit that I am not the first one to suggest introducing May and I acknowledge that you have been an advocate of this idea. I did not intend to imply that this was my original idea. I don't recall reading your idea about Moneypenny and Bond but it is possible I did and all the recent posts about who should play Moneypenny brought it to the surface.

Anyway, I hope I didn't offend you. I did not intend to plagiarize anyone’s ideas.

As far as Moneypenny and Bond sleeping together I think that would be too awkward. The tradition of not seeing Bond's previous conquests in subsequent films is one I think we should keep.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    What about Bond discovering that Judi Denche's M infact works for QUANTUM so he kills her himself and then a new M is hired, however I don't want another QUANTUM based film so perhaps it could be a PTS idea, or even something for the end of the film, as a kind of twist after the main plot has finished.

As for other ideas, I'm fine with Wright returning to play Felix, I don't want Camille to return and I DO NOT want another 'Bond goes Rogue' storyline.
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
    00-Agent wrote:
    Anyway, I hope I didn't offend you. I did not intend to plagiarize anyone’s ideas.

Not at all! {[] Great minds obviously think alike :D I just hope that the minds with the ability to green-light such an idea are equally great... B-)
    00-Agent wrote:
    As far as Moneypenny and Bond sleeping together I think that would be too awkward. The tradition of not seeing Bond's previous conquests in subsequent films is one I think we should keep.

I think the awkwardness (depending upon how it was handled) would make for excellent drama---and some humour. There would be energy and subtext to every scene they did, for the rest of Craig's tenure. I'm all for taking what's come before...and shaking it up. The friction between the traditional and the unexpected can produce sparks.
    edited April 2009
    scottmu65 wrote:
    As for other ideas, I'm fine with Wright returning to play Felix, I don't want Camille to return and I DO NOT want another 'Bond goes Rogue' storyline.

I'm really hoping for an enlarged role for Felix in the next one. After M's assassination---whilst she's popped in to Dr. Shatterhand's suicide garden, on the grounds of the Japanese castle, to give Bond another of her patented 'in person' psycho-analytic debriefings ( 8-) ), perhaps she can be gobbled up by a poisonous giant Venus Fly-Trap :v ...just one final look at those lovely-stout calves as she shoots down the wicket plant's gullet head-first, leaving just one of her sensible and stylish shoes behind ---it should free up more screen time for Leiter...

And I completely agree that we've had enough of 'Bond gone Rogue' to last another generation. It's time for him to tackle a true supervillain, bed three or four babes and straighten his tie (not underwater)---right after fighting some deadly henchman to within an inch of his own life :007)
  • Another LoeffelholzAnother Loeffelholz "a different position."Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    edited April 2009
    scottmu65 wrote:

I'm really hoping for an enlarged role for Felix in the next one. After M's assassination---whilst she's popped in to Dr. Shatterhand's suicide garden, on the grounds of the Japanese castle, to give Bond another patented 'in person' psycho-analytic debriefings ( 8-) ), perhaps she can be gobbled up by a poisonous giant Venus Fly-Trap :v ...just one final look at those lovely-stout calves as she shoots down the wicket plant's gullet head-first, leaving just one of her sensible and stylish shoes behind ---it should free up more screen time for Leiter...

And I completely agree that we've had enough of 'Bond gone Rogue' to last another generation. It's time for him to tackle a true supervillain, bed three or four babes and straighten his tie (not underwater)---right afte fighting some deadly henchman to within an inch of his own life :007)

:)) {[] :))
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Scottmu65, I had to remove your signature. It shows an image of Craig from QoS, and thus, is copyright EON. As you might know we're forbidden from showcasing official images here. Links are fine, just no piccys. Thanky thanky.