Re: The Birthday Thread

Dan Same wrote:

Happy birthday to Tony!!! ajb007/cheers I hope you have an awesome birthday; one that starts with a viewing of Spider-Man 2 and ends with back-to-back viewings of Total Recall and T2. ajb007/shifty Just kidding. ajb007/lol I hope that it really is a wonderful birthday, and whatever you choose to do bring you much pleasure, for you truly deserve it. ajb007/martini ajb007/biggrin

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes Dan, but turning 44 is depressing enough without having to suffer thru The Adventures of Emo Boy. ajb007/lol

I'll have to put something in a little more life-affirming, maybe Catwoman. ajb007/tongue

Happy Birthday Tony! ajb007/martini

Happy birthday to our TV - DVD expert! Hope you get plenty of card through your Letterbox!!  ajb007/lol

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

This is to remove Tobey emo Maguire and Aunt May's financial woes from your head, Tony.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qew5Uzo2n4c/SGJNciev_6I/AAAAAAAABHs/1Yw-st9dPpo/s320/YeomanRand-749802.jpg

PS: Dan has been sent a moderator warning for excessive cruelty. ajb007/biggrin

Thank you to Mr. Drake and Mr. Plural, though I'm hardly an expert, more of an enthusiast.

And thanks for putting Mr. Same in his place and that pic of the lovely Yeoman Rand, Alex; I'd gladly buy her a toaster. ajb007/lol

Last edited by TonyDP (14th Jul 2009 18:32)

Alex wrote:

PS: Dan has been sent a moderator warning for excessive cruelty. ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/lol I promise I won't do it again. ajb007/embarrassed

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

Happy Birthday TonyDP!!!!

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

I'm on vacation and not online as much--so happy belated b-day, Tony!

Vox clamantis in deserto

HB & Mr. M, thanks very much my fellow Lost fans; only 7 more months to go until the final season. ajb007/biggrin

All the best on your birthday, Tony!  ajb007/martini

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

Thanks very much Loeffs, much appreciated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tony!!! ajb007/martini

Thanks very much Night; it's been a pretty quiet day (which is what I prefer). BTW, haven't seen much of you on Xbox Live lately, been moving away from the videogames?

Happy Birthday Tony! ajb007/heart  ajb007/martini  Enjoy yourself!

Thanks very much Monique; its been a pretty quiet day, but still a fun one.

Happy Birthday (belated) Tony! Sorry I missed the party...I was too busy checking out your 'freakin' awesome' Enterprise in the Star Trek thread. Glad to hear you had a fun day!

Thanks for the kind wishes Darenhat; it was a quiet day but the early arrival and subsequent setup of the Big-E definitely livened things up a bit.

Sulks... where are my birthday greetings...  ajb007/shifty

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Napoleon Plural wrote:

Who are you again? ajb007/lol

I kid. Happy birthday, NP (provided it really is your birthday and you're not just trolling for attention! ajb007/shifty )

Vox clamantis in deserto

Napoleon Plural wrote:

Oh, all right...happy birthday  ajb007/mad

ajb007/biggrin

Seriously, Hope it's a great one for you  ajb007/martini

P.S. I miss the birthday notifier...it used to be rather nice to get a kind word on one's birthday...my own came and went back in June...oh well.  Maybe I'll just pretend it never happened, and I'm still only 46!

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

Napoleon Plural wrote:

Belated Happy Birthday Napoleon; I hope you had a great day though quite honestly, I'm almost afraid to ask what you did. ajb007/wink  ajb007/cheers

Loeffelholz wrote:

P.S. I miss the birthday notifier...it used to be rather nice to get a kind word on one's birthday...my own came and went back in June...oh well.  Maybe I'll just pretend it never happened, and I'm still only 46!

And a belated Happy Birthday to you as well Loeffs; hope you had a great day. Seeing as you're such a Daniel Craig fan, we'll give you six: ajb007/martini ajb007/martini ajb007/martini ajb007/martini ajb007/martini ajb007/martini

Last edited by TonyDP (21st Jul 2009 14:17)

oh then, belated Happy Birthday Loeffs.
I sincerely hope, that you have had a good one with nice food and a beer or 2 ajb007/martini

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

ack! I, too, miss the birthday notifier...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO'S DAYS I MISSED!!!! ajb007/heart

Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com

Happy 40th b-day to the latin diva J-Lo ajb007/martiniajb007/heartajb007/cheers

Grindelwald wrote:

Happy 40th b-day to the latin diva J-Lo ajb007/martiniajb007/heartajb007/cheers

yeesh. she's 40 already?

PS. nice SN ajb007/heart

Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com