Re: The Birthday Thread

Happy National Go-Topless day, USA. ajb007/biggrin

Last edited by Higgins (24th Aug 2009 13:58)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Napoleon Plural wrote:

Sulks... where are my birthday greetings...  ajb007/shifty

Belated birthday greetings NP.  ajb007/martini I've had so much work recently that I've been neglecting to check up on AJB.

Bondtoys wrote:

Happy National Go-Topless day, USA. ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol ajb007/lol The article is hysterical. "Constitutional equality," "8th amendment of the Constitution," ajb007/lol I don't know whether to take this seriously or not, however it sure is extremely funny. ajb007/biggrin

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

ajb007/shifty how did I know, that you would enjoy this, DS? ajb007/tongue

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Bondtoys wrote:

ajb007/shifty how did I know, that you would enjoy this, DS? ajb007/tongue

Well, it was more the seriousness which the organisers attached to this day (bringing up the constitution for example) which I found hilarious. ajb007/lol

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

Happy birthday, Sir Sean Connery!

Vox clamantis in deserto

Sept 5th : GL is 70 ajb007/martini
Sept 9th : Rachel Hunter 40 ajb007/takecover
Sept 13th : R Kiel 70 ajb007/biggrin

Last edited by Grindelwald (14th Sep 2009 02:40)

Sept 20 : Sophia Loren 75 , believe it or not ajb007/martini:007)B-)

Happy Belated 60th birthday to "The Boss" Bruce Springsteen.

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

25.9 : Heather Locklear

She's haaaaaaaaawt lol ajb007/martiniajb007/heart:D{[]

Happy Birthday Moonie!!!!!!!!!  ajb007/heart

Cheers! ajb007/martini

xoxox

Happy birthday, fellow mod and good friend Moonraker5--go in search of that dream of gold!

Vox clamantis in deserto

happy b-day Moonie!!! ajb007/martini

Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com

All the best on your birthday, M5  ajb007/cheers

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

Happy Birthday M5 ajb007/cheers I hope you had an awesome day. ajb007/biggrin

Best birthday wishes to you M5 - I hope you had a great day - if you can remember it ajb007/wink

ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

A spectre of my mortal soul

Hope you had a great birthday Moonie, base on your previous confessions, I am thinking you may have toasted yourself.

Have a happy one my friend. Skoal ajb007/martini ajb007/martini ajb007/martini

Happy Birthday M5.  ajb007/martini

Don Pleasence would've been 90 today , same age as my grandma who died a yr after Don ajb007/martiniajb007/heart

Also Bernie Macs b-day.......another pre-mature death.

Thanks for the birthday wishes from last week guys! ajb007/cheers Contrary to public belief, though it was a very enjoyable day, it was a very quiet evening (thanks mainly to gale force winds and driving rain) but I made up for it on Sunday ajb007/biggrin  Though I've obviously just tripped that age that I can get up at 7am on a Monday morning and skip into work with a clear head... (I did bump into The Best Boss In The World(TM) though, so I wasn't alone the next day)

http://media.open2.net/flags/unitedkingdom.png

Sorry M5, belated happy birthday! Didn't know you were a Libran...

Like this fellow:

http://www.saint.org/blog/uploaded_images/roger-moore-pool-blonde-german-tv-770724.jpg

Happy birthday Sir Rog! Your present doesn't need much unwrapping...  ajb007/cheers

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Happy birthday sir roger! ajb007/smile ajb007/martini

Happy birthday to Sir Roger Moore--always a class act!

Vox clamantis in deserto

Happy Birthday, Sir Roger. The Bond, whom I grew up with and the Bond in my first 007 movie in the cinema: TSWLM. And 007 in my favourite movie, which also made me a fan: FYEO
ajb007/martini