Goldeneye

00SEVEN00SEVEN Posts: 13MI6 Agent
Goldeneye was one of the best N64 game for a long time and must people thought it was the best bond game ever, what do you think.
yippie kia yay mother ******

Comments

• scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    At the time GoldenEye 007 on N64, was groundbreaking for its time, it's still fantastic today, I love dusting it off every now and again to play for a few hours, expecially multiplayer, I would probably say its one of the best Bond games, but in my eyes Nightfire is up there with it, especially for the really fun multiplayer!

I hope they get around to finally releasing an updated version on XBOX Live!
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • CJ007GoldeneyeCJ007Goldeneye LondonPosts: 587MI6 Agent
    Amen to that, goldneneye on the 360 for sure!
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    I think it's an interesting thought to "update" Goldeneye...kinda like they did with the original Tomb Raider when they released the Tomb Raider Anniversary version. They really enhanced the graphics but captured a lot of the mood of the original game. To do something like that, they would probably need Pierce Brosnan's cooperation to some degree...and I wonder of Eon would feel that such a game would interfere with their current direction of the Bond franchise.

The original game designers, Rare, could pull it off and it probably wouldn't hurt for them to re-visit what is arguably their finest product.