Re: Is Megan Fox right for Bond 23?

Loeffelholz wrote:

I think if you're going to do a twisted duo of chicks, hire Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen  ajb007/cool  ajb007/lol

ajb007/amazed That would be terrifying. ajb007/lol

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

I think casting Megan Fox in the next Bond would be "flavour of the month (year)"-casting like Denise Richards in TWINE.
She is a media phenomena more than an actress.
But I did see her in "How to loose friends & alienate peple"  and i liked what I saw .....
She was sex (as can be expected), but I also saw a talent for comedy.
When wee see "Jennifer's body" (and Megan's too!  ajb007/biggrin) when it comes out and see if I am right.

I suppose it would be fine if Megan Fox was cast in Bond 23 as long as she was shot and killed right away.

Several men's websites have declared August 4th to be a day without Megan Fox--no pictures, no discussions, nothin'.  Though AJB doesn't cater solely to men, why don't we follow suit and keep this topic quiet on that day?

Vox clamantis in deserto

Hardyboy wrote:

Several men's websites have declared August 4th to be a day without Megan Fox--no pictures, no discussions, nothin'.  Though AJB doesn't cater solely to men, why don't we follow suit and keep this topic quiet on that day?

Can't a certain Mod "abuse" their powers for a day and lock this thread, then re-open after the fourth? Just asking? ajb007/biggrin

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

Mr Martini wrote:
Hardyboy wrote:

Can't a certain Mod "abuse" their powers for a day and lock this thread, then re-open after the fourth? Just asking? ajb007/biggrin

God you straight boys are so silly, can't stop talking about a girl for one day.

Now excuse me, I must attend my daily Paul Telfer fan club meeting...

Rick Roberts wrote:

God you straight boys are so silly, can't stop talking about a girl for one day.

You should have a look at the 'Izabella Stuff' thread in the off-topic forum; it's 95 pages long. ajb007/amazed ajb007/lol

Last edited by Dan Same (31st Jul 2009 09:04)

"He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman

She's absolutely terrible in Revenge of the Fallen, sounded like a f***ing Mentat.

'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...'

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to the umpteenth degree!!!!!

Colonel Shatner wrote:

She's absolutely terrible in Revenge of the Fallen, sounded like a f***ing Mentat.

"It is like by will alone I like set my mind in motion. It is like the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire like speed. Lips like acquire stain. Stain like becomes a warning. It is like will alone I like set my mind in motion."

Um...NO.

Megan Fox, while beautiful, cannot act and as mentioned here before; she seems like a mouthy spoiled brat. I have seen several interviews with her and she is dumber than a box of hammers...not that I want to give hammers a bad name.

Definitely not worthy of being a Bond Girl. This would be Christmas Jones Part II.

"I musht be dreaming."

Shatterhand67 wrote:

Um...NO.

Megan Fox, while beautiful, cannot act and as mentioned here before; she seems like a mouthy spoiled brat.

Yup, your right. I saw a video with her in it. It started innocent and turned into a profanity filled pile of cra ajb007/shifty ajb007/shifty...... ajb007/embarrassed stuff.

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

I'd rather see Anne Hathaway... but she might not be the type of actress for the role, not saying anything bad about her.

Railer 505 wrote:

I'd rather see Anne Hathaway... but she might not be the type of actress for the role, not saying anything bad about her.

Anne was in "Brokeback mountain",  "Havoc" and "Rachell getting married". She can handle dramatic roles.

Sofia Bush would be a better choice  ajb007/wink

Megan Fox: Unless, you want another Christmas Jones fiasco, no

If it were up to me, I would vote no. I haven't seen much of her work but she seems so commercial. I think the recent Bond girls have been amazing, though. Vesper, Fields and Camille were not only drop-dead gorgeous but very good actresses as well. I trust their choices with the girls, they might want to go for a standard sidekick hottie this time since it seems they're going back to the more traditional Bond formula now. We'll see.

I'd like to add that if I had to choose one Bond girl, I think Diane Kruger would be perfect. A German actress. Fit and beautiful. Played Helen of Troy. Has the face to launch a thousand ships if you ask me.

http://cinematicpassions.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/diane-kruger-12.jpg

As long as I brought up gorgeous faces, I might as well add Sienna Miller into the running. They probably wouldn't cast her because of "Layer Cake" but I can dream, right?

http://images.celeb9.com/blog/home/s/sienna_miller.jpg

Verona wrote:

I'd like to add that if I had to choose one Bond girl, I think Diane Kruger would be perfect. A German actress. Fit and beautiful. Played Helen of Troy. Has the face to launch a thousand ships if you ask me.

http://cinematicpassions.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/diane-kruger-12.jpg

She's gorgeous. The final scene in National Treasure 2 when she was wet... ajb007/heart

Didn't catch the second part of "National Treasure" but she's naked in the extended cut of "Troy". Rather flawless. ajb007/wink

Verona wrote:

Didn't catch the second part of "National Treasure" but she's naked in the extended cut of "Troy". Rather flawless. ajb007/wink

I should see about getting it on DVD then. ajb007/shifty ajb007/lol

It's definitely worth it. It's a badass movie with or without Diane.

Although Diane helps quite a bit.

Ah Megan Fox with her weird thumbs and ****able body.

But she definitely wouldn't be a good Bond girl. I would think it quite entertaining if she was like just some girl that Bond smacked up (not in the sack). Like some underpaid hitman*(woman) trying to take Bond out and he beats the stuffing out of her and that's it.

Any more than that would not be a good idea at all.

My choice !!!!

http://s4.postimage.org/UF5fA.jpg

Why won't this topic be a good boy and just die?

Vox clamantis in deserto