Should I Buy QOS for the PS3?

zebondzebond DolletPosts: 103MI6 Agent
Recently bought a PS3 and have been contemplating picking up Quantum but I'm still not sold on it so I figure I'll ask fellow fans - how is it? And good? Worth at least picking up? Anything wrong with it or annoying? Just wondered what you all thought. Thanks for any guidance.
"Guns make me nervous!"

Comments

• TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,279MI6 Agent
    I have QoS for the Xbox 360, which is by all accounts pretty much identical to the PS3 version you're contemplating. I thought it was a good but not great Bond game. In my opinion the game's biggest shortcomings were a lack of variety from level to level (it is a 100% first person shooter title) and some very uninspired cinematics between levels. There are no driving levels in the game nor are there any memorable gadgets to use.

I thought it was a better effort than the last couple of entries (Goldeneye: Rogue Agent and From Russia With Love) but clearly inferior to Everything or Nothing, Nightfire and probably Agent Under Fire as well.

In America it can be found new for $20; if you can find it similarly discounted in your neck of the woods I think its worth taking out for a spin, but I wouldn't pay more than that. Hope that helps.
  • zebondzebond DolletPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    Thank you it certainly does - I wasn't aware there were no driving levels or variety as they were some of my favorites in the previous titles. Though if it's better than FRWL and GE:RA I may need to try it.
    "Guns make me nervous!"
  • Mr. Arlington BeechMr. Arlington Beech Posts: 105MI6 Agent
    It's a bad COD clone, but it's fun and definitely worth 20 or 30 bucks
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    Of course you should buy it, it's Bond. :D

BTW, add me on PSN to play some "CoD4" or some other games. My ID is marketto007

xxx
  • zebondzebond DolletPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    Sounds good marketto - will do
    "Guns make me nervous!"