26

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

THANK YOU SIR!!!
Give me a call on Friday if you get a chance.
Ed

27

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

I would also still love a copy of the FRWL attche case booklet ?

please let me know .. many thanks .. and great work again everyone..

I cannot wait to unvail the REAL Golden gun to you all .. pretty soon ..

getting Gold Plated very soon .. the ultimate functional prop ... even works more and better than the originals in the film let alone other replicas.

28

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

I've picked out what i believe to be the useful bits (and relevent parts) of the VCRA2006.

Basically, its up to any prospective maker to read through the entire article which can be found here;

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2006/pd … 038_en.pdf

In a nutshell, i believe its a bit risky to be making your Golden Gun mick, especially with all the features you keep mentioning.

I've tried my hardest to get this message across, and i hope you heed this advise and at least check with your local police service's firearms dept. to make sure you're legal.

Please people, read and understand the following. If you don't understand it, contact you local police force and they will put you straight.

As someone who's involved in both the world of James Bond, and target shooting, I love seeing people's creations and works of art, and believe me, i'm all for it. My main concern though is that people keep themselves legal.


cheers, MG.

ps, if you can't sleep, just read this lot below, it'll soon send you off. ajb007/smile




Taken from the VCRA act2006 page 37, section 36 (applies to UK citizens only)

Imitation firearms

36

(9) An offence under this section shall be punishable, on summary conviction—

(a) in England and Wales, with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 51
weeks or with a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or with
both; and

(b) in Scotland, with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or
with a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or with both.

37

Specific defences applying to the offence under s. 36

(1) It shall be a defence for a person charged with an offence under section 36 in
respect of any conduct to show that the conduct was for the purpose only of
making the imitation firearm in question available for one or more of the
purposes specified in subsection


(2) Those purposes are—

(a) the purposes of a museum or gallery;

(b) the purposes of theatrical performances and of rehearsals for such
performances;

(c) the production of films (within the meaning of Part 1 of the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988 (c. 48) - see section 5B of that Act);

(d) the production of television programmes (within the meaning of the
Communications Act 2003 (c. 21) - see section 405(1) of that Act);

(e) the organisation and holding of historical re-enactments organised and
held by persons specified or described for the purposes of this section
by regulations made by the Secretary of State;

(f) the purposes of functions that a person has in his capacity as a person
in the service of Her Majesty.

38

Meaning of “realistic imitation firearm”

(1) In sections 36 and 37 “realistic imitation firearm” means an imitation firearm
which—

(a) has an appearance that is so realistic as to make it indistinguishable, for
all practical purposes, from a real firearm; and

(b) is neither a de-activated firearm nor itself an antique.

(2) For the purposes of this section, an imitation firearm is not (except by virtue of
subsection

2(b) to be regarded as distinguishable from a real firearm for any
practical purpose if it could be so distinguished only—

(a) by an expert;

(b) on a close examination; or

(c) as a result of an attempt to load or to fire it.

(3) In determining for the purposes of this section whether an imitation firearm is
distinguishable from a real firearm—

(a) the matters that must be taken into account include any differences
between the size, shape and principal colour of the imitation firearm
and the size, shape and colour in which the real firearm is
manufactured; and

(b) the imitation is to be regarded as distinguishable if its size, shape or
principal colour is unrealistic for a real firearm.

(4) The Secretary of State may by regulations provide that, for the purposes of
subsection

(3)(b)—

(a) the size of an imitation firearm is to be regarded as unrealistic for a real
firearm only if the imitation firearm has dimensions that are less than
the dimensions specified in the regulations; and

(b) a colour is to be regarded as unrealistic for a real firearm only if it is a
colour specified in the regulations.

Last edited by minigeff (14th Aug 2009 11:37)

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

29

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/TheSpyboys/MISC/GUNS-03.jpg

30

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

yep, thats how it is for us guys in the UK im afraid ed ajb007/rolleyes

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

31

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

i realy do appreciate all the info you keep mentioning.. everytime the word replica .. or gun or trigger or resin ... or a firearm name or fictional prop is mentioned...

and you may think i am underminding you or just ignoring you with regards to making certain items etc .. But i am not .. i truly appreciate your advise and concern ... as do . I am sure a lot of other forums members...

but I am one for free speech .. and these forums are a great form of communication between many of us close collectors.. however.. I would not like people to start moving away from the forums and go back to communicating covertly through emails ... and in privite when it comes to duscussing and creating new props and items... it would be a real shame .. not that we dont all chat now and then through email to each other but .. its good to have this community .. and with constant reminders of legal law etc and the discouragment over anything ... even blue sky thinking .. will eventually in my mind start .. to a certain extent .. discourage people from saying anything on the forums..

as i say .. dont take what i am saying the wrong way .. i think we understand each other and what i am trying to say ..

the way i see it.. people have the right to make and create items for there own personal collections and archives.. if it dosent effect or even come into contact with anyone else... then what is the problem...

laws constantly P**ss me off there priorities are a joke.. in terms of combating crime.. in terms of ok .. will we go and clamp down on the gangs in London with 8 year old kids running about with sub machine guns.. or will we go and prosocute a star wars collector for having a resin stormtropper blaster.. o yea the collector.. is more of a priority .. its an absolute joke..

many of you may remember me mentioning the idea of a collectors certificate or somthing along those lines .. which would allow the genuine collector and enthusiast .. to own dummy weapons etc .. however they would no doubt use it to back stab the genuine collector and get them to hand in there prised posesions ..

32

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

mick, i totally understand what ya saying, i too believe that the law can be a little restrictive sometimes.

but the main point stands mick, what ya doing is extremely close to the line when it comes down to legalities.

regardless of whether its for your own personal collection, or whether you intend to sell it, as the VCRA states, it is illegal within the UK to manufacture a replica firearm.

as i've stated previously, i'm not telling the whole world of collectors and creators to stop making or buying replica props/ weapons. what i am saying though, that everyone has a responsibility to make sure that they are acting within the law of their governing country.

arrogance towards the law is not a wise move, especially when the minimum sentance in the UK is 5 years in jail.

all i'm saying mick is be careful. either that, or stop broadcasting to the world you're breaking the law.

heed the advise,

MG

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

33

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

personaly i havent even said publicly what i am doing or shown any evidence of it ..

so as far as things go i could be talking sh** and the golden gun could maybe not even exist ...

I think... what i will do is store my new golden gun .. IF IT EXISTS in an Egyptian temple.. and who ever can walk on the correct floor tiles without activating the automatic machine guns in the walls of the golden gun room .. can get to the case and it will reveal it .. so you can have a look at it.. ajb007/lol

Last edited by scaramangasgoldengun (14th Aug 2009 14:49)

34

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

thespyboys11 wrote:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/TheSpyboys/MISC/GUNS-03.jpg


Is that picture from the UK, or NJ????

35

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

Correct me if I am wrong:

The spirit of the VCRA is to reduce the risk, that policemen are firing on someone, who's pointing something against them, that looks like a weapon but is identified as a replica weapon thereafter.

Thus, the UK lawmakers are trying to prohibit everything, which can be mistaken as a real weapon in one blink.

And if that law is seriously meant to be effective, it has to be strict and broad.

And just for the record: I have qualified info, that a Golden Gun replica is prefectly legal in the UK - as long as it can't be abused or converted to fire real bullets.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

36

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

thanks Bond toys..

well if an SD Studios Golden Gun is legal in the UK then surely mines would be ..

if mines breaks any rules .. then surely these resin copies of the SD Gun's are breaking the rules also ..

mines when it is online .. will have a functnional lighter / pen and cigarette case and cuff link...

and possibly some other features when it is in my own collection which i will never release online.. a bit like the original film props.. things work on screen they dont always work behind the camera.. ajb007/wink

37

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

scaramangasgoldengun wrote:

personaly i havent even said publicly what i am doing or shown any evidence of it ..

i coulda sworn you'd stated many times that it will fire a 9mm blank mick. whether it fires or not, it's still pretty close to the limit.

and mick, a little more mature attitude would go a long way.

bondtoys wrote:

And just for the record: I have qualified info, that a Golden Gun replica is prefectly legal in the UK - as long as it can't be abused or converted to fire real bullets.

the thing that concerns me the most is that mick has stated before that his golden gun will fire a blank, which in my mind could be easily converted to fire live rounds. the other issue with this is that should mick ever fire a blank from his gun, should it not be made from the suitable materials, the damn thing will explode and take his hand off. also, manufacturing a blank firer is exteremely dangerous should you not know what you're doing. i'm pretty sure the gun would also need to be proofed at the proofhouse in order for it to be officially classed as a safe blank firer.

the major concern is that mick has never said if he has contacted the proof house or his local firearms dept. if he has and he's got the all clear, then well done mick and i look forward to seeing the golden gun when its finished. if however he believes that the excuse of 'it isn't going to be sold' means he's in the clear, then i think he'll be very much mistaken.

mick, i'm never going to tell you not to make anything, its all your choice, all im voicing are my concerns as i wouldnt want to see you get in any trouble over all this.


and yeah bondtoys, the UK goverment has this policy of blanket banned pretty much anything, well after the horse has bolted.

all the restrictions began after the dunblane tradgedy of 1996. after dunblane, the UK goverment chose to ban handguns in an attempt to cut gun crime. what the UK goverment didn't realise however, was they were simply taking guns off people who legally held them, not the criminals who purchase black market weapons which aren't registered.

after the hundgun ban, gun crime actually rose by 44%. now with the recent VCRA act coming into force, the goverment is trying to do what they should have done from the start, that is have a register of all air weapons within the country.

face to face sales and the recording of customer details should have been implimented a long time ago, but it wasn't, so now the UK goverment is panicking, and in a rushed through knee-jerk reaction, they've implimented the VCRA.

its a shame really, because you never hear the better side of target sports in the press. no-one reports on the success the UK shooting team has at the olympics, no-one promotes how army cadets and the like get kids off the street and teach them respect and disapline, but alas, that kind of story doesn't sell papers does it, so all you'll hear of in the press is the dramatic gun fights, gang related deaths and shoot out that happen in the UK.

one other thing that comes to mind is that in the home office report into the dunblane massacre, it was revealled that strathclyde police, (who issued thomas hamilton his gun licence, and thus gave him access to the weapons he used to murder the children)  missed over 40 chances to uncover what hamilton was truely capable of. had one of those opportunities been seized, hamilton would have been unlikely to have committed his crime.

yet again, the innocent shooters get the blame while the goverment and its related authorities escape the chop.

i'm also pretty sure that had a general election not been coming up, a certain mr blair wouldn't have been so clean cut with the situation. knee jerk vote winner? you betchya.

rant over, please be careful kids.

MG

Last edited by minigeff (14th Aug 2009 15:21)

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

38

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

scaramangasgoldengun wrote:

thanks Bond toys..

well if an SD Studios Golden Gun is legal in the UK then surely mines would be ..

if mines breaks any rules .. then surely these resin copies of the SD Gun's are breaking the rules also ..

mines when it is online .. will have a functnional lighter / pen and cigarette case and cuff link...

and possibly some other features when it is in my own collection which i will never release online.. a bit like the original film props.. things work on screen they dont always work behind the camera.. ajb007/wink

I thought to make this clear before you spray paint your GG in blue.... ajb007/biggrin

The other things, that you have mentioned: You know my opinion regarding this.

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

39

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

scaramangasgoldengun wrote:

personaly i havent even said publicly what i am doing or shown any evidence of it ..

Topic: NEW GOLDEN GUN REPLICA

scramangasgoldengun wrote:

I have been studying the real golden gun for some time now. My gradfather made me a replica of the golden gun some time ago and I love it you can see it on my site in the weapons of villany section. I have always wanted to make one myself from scratch. And now I am and my grandfather has decided to make another. 

My grandfather and I are now going head to head in a golden gun battle.

we are making one each with no help from each other at all.

I am getting mines cast in aluminum and gold plated. it will break down and fire a cap in the barrel.

never publically stated what, mick?


scaramangasgoldengun wrote:

Just an update .. and to let everyone know ho wthe new Golden Gun is progressing...

its well on its way to a complete finished Model... and first ever working Golden Gun...

the pen mechanisms cuff link triggers. and handle are all finished.... and the lighter is almost complete.....

1. The pen features original Waterman fixtures and parts... a real waterman fountain pen nib.. which is removable for consrtucting the Golden gun... a 2 way cap... the pen can be made into the fountain pen in 2 styles.... a waterman logo cap .. is attachable and removable to reveal the gun barrel hole / exit.

2. a set of cufflinks.. are with the gun for wearing .. and pivot like the originals... and not solid and cuncky like the SD guns.. there are very accurate to the film... both cucff links attache to fire the gun... which fires CAPS! well we shall say caps.. for now...

3. the handle contains and stores the original brand of Thailand cigarettes from the film in the handle .. the handle is not a solid object .. it has moving components and parts .. a compartment for storing the cigarettes and a flip of top to form teh Golden Gun... a very smart looking item...

4. the Colibri lighter.... has teh pull out extension exact to the film ... however mucg like the rest of the gun .. some realistic changes have been made and some alternative design applied to make it more convincing as individual items as well as the Godlen Gun when built up.. it features a work original 70's colibri lighter function in the back.. it can also take a golden bullet which can be loaded into teh breach from the flip down lighter back.... in the from it features the colibri logo and lighter gas holes.. for an authentic lighter look.. this is where it differes from SD and Film guns..

this replica.. looks belevable and convincing and actually fully works! .. as the intividual every day items.... and they hide the fact that they go together very well .. with no slots holes.. or function visable .. and no Magnets have not been used at all in this replica...

the gun is looking very smart .. with a few minor differences created.. such as certain patterns on items..... to corespond with its real life counter parts and not the ficticious film prop ..... the differences.. some will see as an improvment on the original film prop.. and appreciate the reasons behind them ... other will complain that it should be exact to the film.... but opinions vary ... all the time thats just life....

i hope to release some advanced promotional shots of the gun .. once it has been gold plated....

it also comes in a fantastic .. vintage wooden gun box.. velvet lined.. with Golden Ammunition and extras....

in addition to the gun .. and all of its components.. is ..

a replica of Scaramanga's Belt Buckle which houses 2 golden bullets... this is a separate product which may be made available separate from the gun .. but for th initial prototype it will be part of it.. the belt buckle .. will be a universal clasp / clip design .. which you will be able to attach to any belt....

hope you are all looking forward to the Gun's release as much as I am .. i know you wont be disapointed at all... when you see it.. and also see the promotional videos of it working and actually shooting !

more updates and New to come...

Cheers

i particularly love point 2- "which fires CAPS! well we shall say caps.. for now... "

and the last statement - "and also see the promotional videos of it working and actually shooting !"

seriously mick, you've set yourself up for a jail cell here.

Last edited by minigeff (14th Aug 2009 15:33)

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

40

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

Please stop this childish discussion!  ajb007/frown  I look forward to see Quartermaster's replica.
Please send the pictures to my private mail address.  Some people seems to believe they are The Law themselves.  ajb007/crap

41

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

MORE PICS ajb007/biggrin i love seeing all this stuff, COME ON GET EM OUT lol

Trust No One

42

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

I thought to make this clear before you spray paint your GG in blue.... ajb007/biggrin

There ya' go, Mick....a simple solution to make everyone happy
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/TheSpyboys/BOND%20MISC/goldenguncolibri.jpg

(I agree...enough of this....we're here to have fun)

Ed
TheSpyBoys.com

43

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

danjaq_0ff wrote:

MORE PICS ajb007/biggrin i love seeing all this stuff, COME ON GET EM OUT lol

I posted several photos in the other thread "The Ed Maggiani Collection" Enjoy!!!
Ed
TheSpyBoys.com

44

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

7289 wrote:
thespyboys11 wrote:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/TheSpyboys/MISC/GUNS-03.jpg


Is that picture from the UK, or NJ????

To be honest...I don't know!!! i got if from the internet.
Ed
TheSpyBoys.com

45

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

If I remember rightly I was the first to ask about the legality of  Eds AR-7 as I would Like one ajb007/biggrin  BUT I would not like the suprise that might come knocking the door with it ajb007/wink

Cristof amazing work ajb007/smile

Everyone keep up the good work, I have found all this very enlightning as to all you skilled guys out there, just wish I was as skilled ajb007/crap

Mick good luck with your Golden Gun project but please take heed and dont go the 9mm root ajb007/biggrin  not unless you want a nick name fingers ajb007/lol as to the lack of them, everything else sounds amazing about it and I cant wait to see it as Im a Golden Gun nut too lol

AND MORE PICS DAMN IT lol Ed you you you lol I seen them allready lmao ajb007/insane

Trust No One

46

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

minigeff wrote:
scaramangasgoldengun wrote:

personaly i havent even said publicly what i am doing or shown any evidence of it ..

Topic: NEW GOLDEN GUN REPLICA

scramangasgoldengun wrote:

I have been studying the real golden gun for some time now. My gradfather made me a replica of the golden gun some time ago and I love it you can see it on my site in the weapons of villany section. I have always wanted to make one myself from scratch. And now I am and my grandfather has decided to make another. 

My grandfather and I are now going head to head in a golden gun battle.

we are making one each with no help from each other at all.

I am getting mines cast in aluminum and gold plated. it will break down and fire a cap in the barrel.

never publically stated what, mick?


scaramangasgoldengun wrote:

Just an update .. and to let everyone know ho wthe new Golden Gun is progressing...

its well on its way to a complete finished Model... and first ever working Golden Gun...

the pen mechanisms cuff link triggers. and handle are all finished.... and the lighter is almost complete.....

1. The pen features original Waterman fixtures and parts... a real waterman fountain pen nib.. which is removable for consrtucting the Golden gun... a 2 way cap... the pen can be made into the fountain pen in 2 styles.... a waterman logo cap .. is attachable and removable to reveal the gun barrel hole / exit.

2. a set of cufflinks.. are with the gun for wearing .. and pivot like the originals... and not solid and cuncky like the SD guns.. there are very accurate to the film... both cucff links attache to fire the gun... which fires CAPS! well we shall say caps.. for now...

3. the handle contains and stores the original brand of Thailand cigarettes from the film in the handle .. the handle is not a solid object .. it has moving components and parts .. a compartment for storing the cigarettes and a flip of top to form teh Golden Gun... a very smart looking item...

4. the Colibri lighter.... has teh pull out extension exact to the film ... however mucg like the rest of the gun .. some realistic changes have been made and some alternative design applied to make it more convincing as individual items as well as the Godlen Gun when built up.. it features a work original 70's colibri lighter function in the back.. it can also take a golden bullet which can be loaded into teh breach from the flip down lighter back.... in the from it features the colibri logo and lighter gas holes.. for an authentic lighter look.. this is where it differes from SD and Film guns..

this replica.. looks belevable and convincing and actually fully works! .. as the intividual every day items.... and they hide the fact that they go together very well .. with no slots holes.. or function visable .. and no Magnets have not been used at all in this replica...

the gun is looking very smart .. with a few minor differences created.. such as certain patterns on items..... to corespond with its real life counter parts and not the ficticious film prop ..... the differences.. some will see as an improvment on the original film prop.. and appreciate the reasons behind them ... other will complain that it should be exact to the film.... but opinions vary ... all the time thats just life....

i hope to release some advanced promotional shots of the gun .. once it has been gold plated....

it also comes in a fantastic .. vintage wooden gun box.. velvet lined.. with Golden Ammunition and extras....

in addition to the gun .. and all of its components.. is ..

a replica of Scaramanga's Belt Buckle which houses 2 golden bullets... this is a separate product which may be made available separate from the gun .. but for th initial prototype it will be part of it.. the belt buckle .. will be a universal clasp / clip design .. which you will be able to attach to any belt....

hope you are all looking forward to the Gun's release as much as I am .. i know you wont be disapointed at all... when you see it.. and also see the promotional videos of it working and actually shooting !

more updates and New to come...

Cheers

i particularly love point 2- "which fires CAPS! well we shall say caps.. for now... "

and the last statement - "and also see the promotional videos of it working and actually shooting !"

seriously mick, you've set yourself up for a jail cell here.

Was there a need for that?  Everyone makes their choices and chooses what they do based on the information they are given, SGG is a young and passionate collector, well VERY passionate about the GG.  There's no need for a witch hunt and to deliberately go out of your way to belittle, there's no point, we've read it all the same as you.

Last edited by Asp9mm (14th Aug 2009 23:39)

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

47

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

I dont think i said publically .. that the gun was going to fire 9mm blanks.. i said caps.. meaning paper caps.. toy gun caps.. u know the kind a child can buy over the counter for there cap pistol ...

i may have stated in privite to certain people .. it was 9mm blanks .. but its good to see that certain things discussed .. in chat here and there are publicaly broadcast back onto the forums.. I like to throw in the odd curve ball and bit of FAKE ! info like 9mm blanks to see who spills the beans.. ajb007/lol And runs with it..  NICE!

put it this way .. i know the collectors and close .. contacts i will be showing my new props features to .. and only they will be trusted enough to see the finished article.. people who i have conversed with and had business dealings with etc .. and whom i chat to now and then.. they will have the privilage of seeing the finished prop and what it can do in privite.. as the forums .. are no place to show anything .. even if it is a TOY CAP GUN .. !  some of you are going to be very surprised at what the gun uses as its Suposed ammunition .. some of you older Gents may guess.. as my Grandfather is an older Man.... the Retro caps it will fire.. links back to some of your childhoods... maybe some of you will guess.. what you may have put in your toy cap pistols .. in replacment of toy caps if they were not available at the time.. AGAIN i am not saying anything is for sure...

Id like to state at this point.. i do have a Degree in Product design and have a reasonable knowledge of replica weapons and air weapons etc ..also .. have had a great deal of experience at univeristy when making prototypes and actual working products to an industry standard.. no joke.. I am not an idiot messing around in the garden shed with old bits and bobs .. and seeing what happens... ALso ..  my Grandfather is a superb engineer and craftsman with over 50 years experience behind him .. if i could go into some of his design acheivments and work publicaly .. the whole question of weither or not he could make this golden gun work for real and make it safely... wouldnt even come into question....

as not to let this new Golden Gun .. escape an unvaling on AJB007.CO.UK as an unvailing article will be written and published on here for its release as its already been arranged with links to the originals props etc .. and a full history .. to the best of my abilities. etc . online it will function better than an SD gun and Ie the cigarette case will store cigarettes .. the lighter will light the pen will write and the cuff links wearable and the belt buckle useable etc .. it will be shown in all of its glory on ajb007.co.uk .. and bonhaholic.co.uk and my own website...  in different photos and variations.. the photos will show only as much as is seen in the film .. none of this items designs and outstanding mechanisms etc will be given away .. at all ..

but enough will be shown online for everyone to enjoy it and see what has been acheived...

I am glad many of you are looking forward to it.. and I hope one day a few of us can meet up .. and let you all see it for real...

THIS REPLICA IS AS LEGAL AS an SD REPLICA.. and as harmfull as a toy cap gun which are still available to buy in UK TOY shops..

And i apprecaite everyones kind words and back up on this issue .. .. but back to the AR-7 replica now i want one either a resin replica .. or the metal one .. ? also the FRWL attache case booklet .. lets get back to the topic.. i do appologise if what i have said has took it off in a new direction.... ajb007/crap

Last edited by scaramangasgoldengun (15th Aug 2009 01:11)

48

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

Good luck with that Scaramangasgoldengun, I wish you success in your endeavor.  It sounds great.

As for Kleynen's AR-7, I think it's fantastic.  To think he took a solid piece of resin and hollowed out the receiver to make it look operational is just phenomenal.  Great Job!

DG

So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DonaldGrantPhotos/image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

49

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

Asp9mm wrote:

There's no need for a witch hunt and to deliberately go out of your way to belittle, there's no point

I can hear you! http://www.bondtoys.de/ebaybilder/smilie033.gif

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

50

Re: AR7 Explorer rifle

Resin??  All components are made from solid metal (stainless steel and aluminium.)
Resin would not withstand the blast of the 6mm cap.  (  ajb007/lol Joke)