It's been five years since I hit this site

jimmyb_1jimmyb_1 Kansas, USAPosts: 2MI6 Agent
I finally bought QOS and watched it for the first time since the theater. Things are clearer now and the subtitles definitely helped in spots. I was curious about the next Bond film so here I am. I guess we're up to #23 now with a release in late 2010 or 2011 and Craigs the bond.

I'm surprised that so many disliked QOS. I thought it to be a good film but it'd be hard for anything to follow CR which is my favorite Bond film. I did notice a similarity between the two, as that both had what I call cheesy big explosion finalies - CR w/ the building in Venice (I scan over that scene) and the exploding resort in QOS (I can stand to watch this one though).

I'm hoping that #23 will really get into it w/ the Quantum guys. Since QOS was a revenge theme I guessing that M won't get killed just yet. Probably the following pic. Love that Craig's still Bond (my favorite bond). Q ought to make an appearance in #23.

The reason I like CR so much is that it follows the book so closely, well at least part of the movie. GE is my second favorite Bond movie mainly b/c nothing is as cool as driving a tank through buildings.
Later, Jim