N64 Goldeneye - STANDEE! Rare

scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
Hi Guys not a big poster on the gaming section, so nice to chat with you all

I am thinking of selling my extreamely rare N64 Goldeneye video game standee

col9.JPG

I have never seen one of these up for sale, I know it was only supplied to Computer Game stores and shops who were selling the N64 game and the Goldeneye console and game pack which many of you will know of,

the image of Brosnan is the Computer genarated face as he appears in the game and not the human face of the actor which was used on the smaller counter display and advertisments for the game at the time which makes this even more unique.

the stand is about 7ft tall maybe a little more, the display impact of this is large display item is trully fantastic.

i know that all the shops who had these did in fact throw them out and destroy them. so i cant see there being very many left in the world. and they dont come up for sale at all from what i know.

this would look great in a Bond themed collection and display room with possibly the Old N64 console and game all set up with a TV ready to play, would make a very cool adition

standees and life size displays are becoming very very rare and collectable indeed.

Life size DAD and TND etc and CR standees can be picked up fairly easily because everyone knows that they are wanted by collectors and fans ...

but this stand was not that desirable and sought after back in the day of the games release. What a trully fantastic peice to pay tribute to what i see as the best Computer Game in History ....

the classic that was and still is Goldeneye on the N64 ....... no limits, no fears, no substitute... :007)

please bear in mind the size of this item I could post world wide providing you are able to cover the postage ..

anyone interested in this item please let me know .. I am open to offers...

also note the rareity of this item .... it is an official display standee with all the officially licenced hallmarks and logos endorsed by EON and Nintendo..

PM me if anyone is interested.. the stand folds in half and has a pop out stand at the back to stand in all its glory.

cheers.