Re: Welcome & Comings & Goings

Sorry to hear that...don't understand, but sorry nevertheless.

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

Loeffelholz wrote:

about cookies? they save passwords and stuff like that.

bye, YMB...wish you'd stuck around awhile longer.

Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com

Pendragon wrote:
Loeffelholz wrote:

Understand the cookies...just not the paranoia  ajb007/crap  Oh well.  Seemed a nice fellow.

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller

Loeffelholz wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Loeffelholz wrote:

Understand the cookies...just not the paranoia  ajb007/crap  Oh well.  Seemed a nice fellow.

ah. yeah, he did. pity.

Hello everyone! ajb007/wink

I have just found this site by making a quick search about the music of Quantum of Solace and now i am logged in! ^^

I prefer warn you before you find it by yourself: i am a frenchman (a Napoleon's offspring), so plz don't blame me for my very bad skills in english speaking and writing (the fault is not mine but due to our school system in France...). If I make too many grammar or vocabulary faults I wish you can help me ajb007/biggrin

Anyway, i am glad to take part of your community and hope we will spend good times speaking about JB (or anything else!). ajb007/wink

http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/848096Win7_user.jpg

Once you've started to read this it is just too late for you to understand that it has no meaning at all!

Swimaf wrote:

Hello everyone! ajb007/wink

I have just found this site by making a quick search about the music of Quantum of Solace and now i am logged in! ^^

I prefer warn you before you find it by yourself: i am a frenchman (a Napoleon's offspring), so plz don't blame me for my very bad skills in english speaking and writing (the fault is not mine but due to our school system in France...). If I make too many grammar or vocabulary faults I wish you can help me ajb007/biggrin

Anyway, i am glad to take part of your community and hope we will spend good times speaking about JB (or anything else!). ajb007/wink

Welcome to AJB Swimaf ajb007/martini

I'm sure your English is as good as, if not better than, some of the native speakers on here ajb007/lol

YNWA: Justice For The 96

A spectre of my mortal soul

Sir Miles wrote:

I'm sure your English is as good as, if not better than, some of the native speakers on here ajb007/lol

Thank you! I wish you're right! I try to do my best but "it's a long way to the top!" ^^

PS: I can give french courses for those who want to study the language of Molière! ajb007/lol

Last edited by Swimaf (7th Mar 2010 18:30)

http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/848096Win7_user.jpg

Once you've started to read this it is just too late for you to understand that it has no meaning at all!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone...I have been posting almost exclusively on the memorabillia threads ( Clothing being my 'thing') Just wanted to say hello and that its good to be here.

Rand

Just wanted to drop a note and say that I have returned to AJB. Last year in February/March I signed off to go and live in rural South Africa for a while. I've been back in the USA for a time now, but had yet to reconnect with AJB. The other day a friend sent me a link about Bond 23 with an inquiry. Soon enough I found myself reading on Mi6's site and remembering my AJB friends. Good to be back and hope to talk to you all soon on the threads!

-youknowmyname (ykmn)

"We have all the time in the world..."

Good to have you back ykmn!

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

Welcome back, YKMN  ajb007/cheers

Hello, my name is Glen. aka Zombie Killer to my RPF friends. I'm a huge Bond fan thanks to my dad and found out about this site thanks to David Z's posting of Ed's great attache book . I had been staying away from Bond stuff because i knew it would foster an addiction. Well the damage is done and i'm here.  I hope to share some Bond projects i have on the block. Is there a Q lab on this site? ajb007/bond

Hi all,

I'm not exactly new, I used to post here ages ago as Scorupco but upon deciding to return to the boards I couldn't remember my log-in details ajb007/lol, so here I am again, with a shiny new account. I look forward to settling back in and getting to know the current members, as well as catch up with some of the old ones. ajb007/smile

I think it's a wonderful forum with a LOT of knowledge and a lot of wonderful people, but there is always one or two angry 18 years old (saint-antoine) that will write you hate PMs. I guess all Internet forums are the same.

I will continue to read from time to time. I would like to thank everybody here for their kindness. And please The Mantis, keep up the good work. I'll watch your podcasts from above.

If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?

welcome back, YKMN and Scorupco!!! good to see you around here again ajb007/heart

and welcome to the new members!!! hope you find this board to your liking!!

Hi there,
as you can see I am a long time AJB-member, but was not very active so far ajb007/smile

Being a 007 nutter since my early teens the James Bond books and films are really a part of my everyday life.
Cars are my other passion, so it was only natural to long for a 007-style set of wheels.
So far I have visited some of the literary and filming locations, where the trip to Sardinia in the Lotus Esprit is definitely the most memorable one.
Collecting 007 related stuff like memorabilia, and buying, making, stealing props and their replicas are my focus of interest at the moment.
This is a great board and good source for information. A lot of nice and friendly fellas, too. I hope to post here more frequently from now on.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v315/34/49/1474656160/n1474656160_38603_5214.jpg

Yepp, that is the jetty from TSWLM

gez.
Jimmybondi

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3263/007fyeoturboespritbronz.jpg

Hi all,

I have lurked around here for years.  I needed to ask a question of one of the members here and that required me to create a user account.  As long as I have, I thought I would say HI and introduce myself.

Like many, I have been a life long Bond fan.  Born in '61, I came to the party a few years late, but arrived none the less.  Diamonds are Forever was the first film I was old enough to see in the theater.

Of course I have all the movies on DVD.  I always wonder why even though I have them all, if one shows up on commercial TV, I will stop what I am doing and watch it commercials and all! I'm sure I am the only one here with that problem.

My user name reflects one of my other passions which is gun collecting.  If you hang out on any gun forums you may recognize it.  While 45ACP revolvers are my main collecting interest, I have managed to own most of the Bond guns at one point or another.

Well thanks to all you who have contributed to this website.  It is full of great information, and has been very educational to me.

Regards,
Dave

Off to Peru for most of August. Will return and set up a Villain's Death Elimination Game...I hope to return and find that Bond 23 is slated to start back up again! Here's to hoping!

"We have all the time in the world..."

I joined this site a few weeks ago, been poking around checking things out, looks like my kind of place.

I've been a Bond fan since I guess I was about 8 or 9 (25 now). First movie I saw was A View to a Kill, at least parts of it, and then got re-engaged with Goldeneye when it came out in '95. I spent the following summer renting a few Bond movies each week and enjoying Steve Rubin's fantastic encyclopedia which I consulted frequently. On AOL, from 10-10:15PM on Thursday nights their movie trivia was solely Bond related and had to beg my dad to stay up that late on a school night to play. I was consistently in the top 5 each week, taking my fair share of wins, places and shows. And let me tell you, for a pre-teen, that was a big accomplishment! I wish there was something like it nowadays because while I'm still a fan, I'm incredibly rusty with trivia post-TND. But anyways, glad to be here!

taking a little trip and shan't be around til the 11th, unless I can manage to steal WiFi from one of my Uncle's neighbors...ya'll be good while I'm away...oh, who am I kidding? see you guys later!

Not much to say here except hello. I hope I enjoy myself here.

Sorry about the double post.

Hello Bond fans!

I've been checking into this forum off and on for a while. I decided it's time to join up after seeing some interesting topics and needing some help with Bond items. Hope to have a lot of good chats.

"Better late than never."

welcome, SilentSpy! I think you'll like it here!

Hi, newbie here, well, not exactly. I used to be a member on here under a different profile a few years back but have forgotten my old user-name and password and so I have created myself a new profile as long as that is OK with everybody. As you can probably already tell, I am not very good at introductions LOL