Re: Chivers Audio Books - read by David Rintoul

Dont worry, im still here ajb007/smile

Hey Candyman2,

I've just sent you an email hoping that you still have a copy of these excellent books on mp3

Aware that this is an old posting and not sure if candyman2 is still a member... so if anyone else has a copy of these on mp3 i'd be really greatful for a copy!

All the best,
Jim

Im still around ajb007/biggrin

pm'ing you

Wow, those covers bring back memories ajb007/smile  I listened to them all on tape in the mid 90s, and irritated many a librarian with late returns ajb007/smile

If possible, I'd love to get copies of them if they're still available.

If you could, email me at brooksv700@yahoo.com or PM me on here.  Thanks so much for making these available as I've been looking all around for them!

just listened to diamonds are forever and loved it just PM 'd would love a copy  ajb007/smile

Hi candyman2, I know it's been a few years since you started this thread, but I was wondering if you were still making copies of the audiobooks?

I first listened to these when I was 15 and I really want to relive them! I can't find them anywhere else.

Please candyman2, you're my only hope!

drew_m wrote:

Hi candyman2, I know it's been a few years since you started this thread, but I was wondering if you were still making copies of the audiobooks?

I first listened to these when I was 15 and I really want to relive them! I can't find them anywhere else.

Please candyman2, you're my only hope!

Hello, im still here! I did a set for a chap in California only last week. can you email me your address, i'll pm you mine now.

I'd be interestend as well!

1. Ohmss   2. Frwl   3. Op   4. Tswlm   5. Tld   6. Ge  7. Yolt 8. Lald   9. Cr   10. Ltk   11. Dn   12. Gf   13. Qos   14. Mr   15. Tmwtgg   16. Fyeo   17. Twine   18. Sf   19. Tb   20 Tnd   21. Spectre   22 Daf   23. Avtak   24. Dad

Hi candyman2. I'm also interested if you could let me know what you need!

I've just discovered them - listening to OHMSS now on dodgy old Walkman!. Rintoul is brilliant.

they are defo worth a listen

Im still around should anyone want to have these to listen to  ajb007/smile

Hello Candyman2  ajb007/smile
Just wondered if your splendid collection of 16 James Bond audio books read by David Rintoul was still available?  I'd love to obtain these very rare titles.
Emma

Hello, will pm you back,

someone pm'd me about 3 weeks ago and i messaged back but they never got back to me, cant remember who you are.

candyman2 wrote:

Hello, will pm you back,

someone pm'd me about 3 weeks ago and i messaged back but they never got back to me, cant remember who you are.

Hi Candyman - many thanks - I've just joined this excellent forum  ajb007/smile

I'm listening to Day of the Jackal read by David Rintoul to try and bridge the gap while I search for these. It's not Bond, but with his reading it's an excellent stop gap.

Hearing 'Tracies's' (OHMSS read by DR) crop up is amusing and surprising.

Are this still available candyman2?

Hello, yes I sure can do, if you PM or email me with your address I only want a few £ to cover my expenses.

candyman2 wrote:

Hello, yes I sure can do, if you PM or email me with your address I only want a few £ to cover my expenses.

Pmd you!

Hi Candyman

Just wondering if this offer was still open? I'm a very big fan of David Rintoul!

Many thanks!

Hello, yes of course, send me a private message or email and i'll get a set done for you  ajb007/smile

Just to let everone know I am still around and able to send these out worldwide if required.

candyman2 wrote:

Just to let everone know I am still around and able to send these out worldwide if required.

Would love to get those copies of David rintoul reading James Bond if offer is still open  many thanks

Im still able to do these if anyone would like a set  ajb007/smile

PM sent.   ajb007/smile

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”